F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

Waiting for the fibre optic livery before I really spend some time on a new livery. Anyone know if it's a podium pass reward or not? Still waiting for my xbox pitcoins

Yeah I have it, was part of podium pass if I recall correctly. Lovely livery. 

G Racing. Halfway through season 1. Struggling bad at Monaco lol. 

Screenshot_20200801-002310_Stadia.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, Reth316 said:

Yeah I have it, was part of podium pass if I recall correctly. Lovely livery. 

Weird thing is, it doesn't show as a 'locked' livery. All the other podium pass unlocks do, like cosmos, united and splattered, but not fibre optic. I'm wondering whether it is only available as a daily / weekly item in the shop... 

Edited by Rango

Posted (edited)

IIRC the Fibre Optic livery was available through the item shop. It's on this season's rotating roster of items.

Edit: While we're at it why not share another one? Hanoi was surprisingly fan with a packed full start starring Lando's dive bombing and some great battles on the DRS zone leading to the hairpin.

EePJhk4XkAI2VNH.png

EePJZXFWkAIWd0O.png

Edited by marioho
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Thanks. Thought I'd seen it somewhere. Guess I'll have to save my measly 2500 pitcoins and wait for it to come around again

I think the Fibre Optic livery was a weekly item and I haven't seen any of the weekly items come across in the daily items(which are extremely limited) as of yet.

• Like 1

Iceman Racing F1 

Golden and Blue Colours 

Mercedes Engine 

Season1 

Actually the 4th best Team in Performance graphics 

Tatiana Calderón as my Team Mate 

IMG_983bf23a-c8d3-4714-add9-b0728d0949af.png

IMG_80c0e17b-fe73-4322-89d1-1118a345ab6a.png

• Like 1

So many cool liveries, well done. 👍

Anyway, does anybody know how to earn pitcoins? I got 15000 from pre-ordering, bought VIP, then bought the tiers and have been stuck on 1250 ever since. Now I can't buy anything, because I'm not earning any coins, no matter what I do. Don't even have enough to buy the next VIP when it becomes available. I'm on a standard PS4.

This is my AMG M Motorsport season 2 car

Sort of feeder Mercedes team with De Vries as my teammate. 

I have since changed the white strip to match the blue of the loop logo 

C1B35535-773A-4C89-AF6A-9F951A8F623D.jpeg

• Like 1

Pitcoins through. Just need fibre optic to arrive now... 🤞🏻

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, SpeedyIce7 said:

So many cool liveries, well done. 👍

Anyway, does anybody know how to earn pitcoins? I got 15000 from pre-ordering, bought VIP, then bought the tiers and have been stuck on 1250 ever since. Now I can't buy anything, because I'm not earning any coins, no matter what I do. Don't even have enough to buy the next VIP when it becomes available. I'm on a standard PS4.

There are 3 rewards (I think) in normal and vip progression through the tiers that reward 2500 coins each, but other than that, no. I don't think you need to buy another vip pass BTW, I think it just refreshes to a new series batch of unlockables. I might be wrong though

EDIT: I was wrong, once VIP pass has been bought there are 4 unlockable levels, totaling 10k in reward coins, giving you just enough for the new VIP pass in 28 (or so) days. I would hold off spending any more if you want the new pass (not sure what tier you've unlocked to)

Edited by Rango
Correction

13 hours ago, Nas00 said:

My Team Porsche GULF Oil

That'll be the McLaren next year 😉

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Williams Renault FW 17

Canada 0.jpg

Canada 1.jpg

Spa 10.jpg

Spa 11.jpg

Edited by Nas00
  • Like 2

only because codemasters hasn't put in their iconic team (yet), someone else did it for me20200813191853_1.thumb.jpg.77a761b366e017c1cdd2886f70ca6580.jpg20200813192008_1.thumb.jpg.946e87157a407ca1e811477fb1a10a13.jpg

mods are great, but I like the creativity of you guys with what codemasters gave us this year.

Hopefully they will improve next year, with more options!

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by KGM
  • Like 2

Looking at these modded liveries makes me so jealous. Codemasters will need to go that extra mile to give us console players the same thing next year or there will be lots of complaining from my part 😈

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Looking at these modded liveries makes me so jealous. Codemasters will need to go that extra mile to give us console players the same thing next year or there will be lots of complaining from my part 😈

well when you start to complain I think then they react finally, you should go ahead :classic_tongue:

when you want that liveries buy a computer and play it there ;) CM does not have to do anything in relation to this, this is fan art and not CM work

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

Flash Motorsport, hired Lando for Season 2 as my team-mate.  The second photo has Leclerc crashing in the background after botching Austria Turn 8!

F1_2020_photo_20200806_235650.png

F1_2020_photo_20200804_235724.png

• Like 1