Jump to content
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Porsche Racing Renault

 

 

Edited by KGM
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

AutoExotic Loop Racing

Season 2

AI-95%
Full quali

50%race
 

*Brighter neon green now*

F633E657-435C-4453-A789-1712E8DF71B6.jpeg

Edited by JesperPietarine
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Audi Sport F1 Team. The livery is based on the legendary Audi R8 LMP (No1). Mine has a bit more red though

PS_Messages_20200817_004901.jpg

PS_Messages_20200817_004907.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was working my way through a full 100% distance F2 season as an intro to the main career mode as I wanted to unlock some of the extra liveries before trying out MyTeam mode.  Went with a dark green/black for the main colour so it stands out from the rest of the cars but at the same time doesn’t look out of place. 
 

Anyway here’s my livery for MyTeam (MLS Motorsport)...

A5EC0FF3-E33F-472A-9DC4-F7F9CFAF7DB4.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Rango said:

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

It works in GT sport so it comes down to CM but I realize Polyphony have way bigger budgets en way more developing time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, svensenk86 said:

well when you start to complain I think then they react finally, you should go ahead :classic_tongue:

when you want that liveries buy a computer and play it there 😉 CM does not have to do anything in relation to this, this is fan art and not CM work

Why would I buy another computer? What I see here from modded liveries looks to me the same as how the liveries work in GT sport and you need to buy a console to play that so no I will wait with complaining. The complaining starts when the new features of F1 2021 are announced and no word is being said on how they revamped the liveries to give console players even more customizability on how their cars look in My Team. :classic_cool:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2020 at 12:31 AM, svensenk86 said:

There we go

MPerformance Racing

50% race length, 90 AI (depends on the track) Mick Schumacher as a teammate

20200718_001256.jpg

Season 2

MPerformance Racing went back to white and M colors

20200818_223000.jpg

20200818_223130.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:50 PM, FTBuzzard said:

Green Racing. seasson 2. Renault engine, Calderon as teammate.
752308301_F12020_20200801192017.thumb.jpg.a6105f2763b6da39eea73d04f6773a35.jpg

Reminds me of the Toyota Celica Rally car. Really nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DirtDiver25 said:

Reminds me of the Toyota Celica Rally car. Really nice. 

The Toyota Celica Rally Car the Green is a little darker and White and Red layout of Castrol Sponsor.. In your nice livery mate by the way i recomend you put the Green a little darker and replace the Black with the White colour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Presenting

Team RAMROD

kCjpCXb.jpg

Y0WhIwj.gif     NrzFEQk.gif

 

qv8oKyL.png

 

KbsfH8T.png    hpxp2rw.png

 

OG8CWW4.png

 

ApqNHGq.jpg

 

H2UiFGH.jpg

 

41cMu26.png

Edited by 75Vette
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Season 1 Livery. Tristar Lotus Mercedes. 
I’ve actually changed to black and silver for S2 but haven’t taken a decent pic yet. 

2A0D3D40-B07C-4A91-8069-B919644E1059.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season 2 opening race.

Series Challenges car. ❤️ It was so worth the grind. ❤️❤️❤️

20200822131037_1.thumb.jpg.ce43b3c19a4b218147557de89ea8601e.jpg20200822135051_1.thumb.jpg.4806a3a59cade6f18149358ee5b7ec3a.jpg

20200822114352_1.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vedo99 said:

Season 2 opening race.

Series Challenges car. ❤️ It was so worth the grind. ❤️❤️❤️

20200822131037_1.thumb.jpg.ce43b3c19a4b218147557de89ea8601e.jpg20200822135051_1.thumb.jpg.4806a3a59cade6f18149358ee5b7ec3a.jpg

20200822114352_1.jpg

Awesome livery 😍😍.. I would change the colour of Shark Sponsor to Black 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Awesome livery 😍😍.. I would change the colour of Shark Sponsor to Black 

Thank you very much 😄 Actually the first time I "discovered" the livery (while playing with the colours) the Shark sponsor was black but it just doesn't work for me. Speaking of, it would be so cool if Codies added the ability to change the colour of each sponsor on the car separately, it would make life so much easier

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Vedo99 said:

Thank you very much 😄 Actually the first time I "discovered" the livery (while playing with the colours) the Shark sponsor was black but it just doesn't work for me. Speaking of, it would be so cool if Codies added the ability to change the colour of each sponsor on the car separately, it would make life so much easier

I agree with you mate.. Codies should give to us much more open ability to customise our car with a more expended options in liveries or an option for us to Create our own livery that would be awesome 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Rango said:

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

Then they really should add what GT Sport has or Pro Evo.

This games can and do work with modded stuff on PS4. Forza does it on Xbox too. Though Pro Evo on Xbox doesn't allow the importing of files. Microsoft thing I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, Joethe155 said:

Then they really should add what GT Sport has or Pro Evo.

This games can and do work with modded stuff on PS4. Forza does it on Xbox too. Though Pro Evo on Xbox doesn't allow the importing of files. Microsoft thing I guess.

Microsoft allows logo importing in other games like the WWE/NBA 2K series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scheme im currently running which is the default hatched livery

F1_2020_photo_20200826_202102.thumb.png.9a47a3f5c1b130fd4cd990e6051b21a2.png

 

things have totally gone smooth....

F1_2020_photo_20200826_201415.thumb.png.f241d8611dabfab13e4c0162429ea32b.png

 

F1_2020_photo_20200826_210738.thumb.png.8de4ddde1d40f2379e4540c47e1e37dd.png

 

Yep....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tri-Star Mugen Honda F1 Team
One yankee partnered with Juan Manuel Correa, making Mugen slightly more American than Haas, lol.

Mugen F1 Team Car and Colors.PNG

Mugen F1 Team HQ.PNG

Edited by iBobSledge
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×