Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR


gianlucac88

Recommended Posts

On 1/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, Schneehase said:

Here is the current design from my 2021 "March Engineering Team" youtube playthrough, using one of the latest liveries from the new podium pass:

 

4407580.625000061_Unbenannt44.jpg

Can you please please post the number of the cloros on the scale?? I canot for the life of me get that green

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Can you please please post the number of the cloros on the scale?? I canot for the life of me get that green


Best check that livery out here in this video, includes sliders shown for all liveries presented, enjoy!
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Schneehase said:


Best check that livery out here in this video, includes sliders shown for all liveries presented, enjoy!
 

 

Thank you . Sadly mine just does not look anything like yours lol My colors are just washed , played with my tv settings for 2 hours today trying to get it to match with no succes . That zones livery is just beatiful , but mine looks like complete trash lol . Thanks for the video again and good job on those. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2021 at 5:41 PM, svensenk86 said:

There it is

Season 6 contender

BMW Martini F1 Honda

Vettel Teammate

20210331_233953.jpg

Great Job.  You gave me inspiration with this . I went with Skoda F1 Team Racing which i posted my livery above yours,  but this inspired me to change my current livery to this :

20210404_091357.jpg

20210404_091412.jpg

20210404_091421.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dbaja22 said:

Great Job.  You gave me inspiration with this . I went with Skoda F1 Team Racing which i posted my livery above yours,  but this inspired me to change my current livery to this :

20210404_091357.jpg

20210404_091412.jpg

20210404_091421.jpg

Awesome livery mate..that mades me remind the oldest 90 s Minardi F1 Livery.. its very simillar.. can you put your values of the green colour please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Awesome livery mate..that mades me remind the oldest 90 s Minardi F1 Livery.. its very simillar.. can you put your values of the green colour please?

Thanks , and yeah this livery in particular has so many great possibilities about it . I played with it for about 40mins and so many cool liveries just came out . So for the green its Hue - 77 Saturation - 240 Luminance 120 .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

Which livery is that? And how did you acquire it? Item shop or podium pass? 

Its called Multi-Stripe and i believe it was podium pass season 4 . Cant truly say im 100% sure , just cant remember . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Thanks , and yeah this livery in particular has so many great possibilities about it . I played with it for about 40mins and so many cool liveries just came out . So for the green its Hue - 77 Saturation - 240 Luminance 120 .  

Thanks mate very appreciated.. good work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Great Job.  You gave me inspiration with this . I went with Skoda F1 Team Racing which i posted my livery above yours,  but this inspired me to change my current livery to this :

20210404_091357.jpg

20210404_091412.jpg

20210404_091421.jpg

Cheers mate, i like yours as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's mine for Season 3, which absolutely dominated the field after struggling for most of season 1 and and the two thirds of season 2. I think we won 11 of the 12 races so far, and I secured the driver's championship at Suzuka.
My Teammate is George Russell (it was Hubert in Season 1 and Sainz in Season 2)

F1®_2020_20210404155224.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Great Job.  You gave me inspiration with this . I went with Skoda F1 Team Racing which i posted my livery above yours,  but this inspired me to change my current livery to this :

 

Gotta say, one of the best approaches going green / black that I have seen with original in game liveries so far, well done mate! Would not be surprised if I ended in a car similar to yours any time soon...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Gotta say, one of the best approaches going green / black that I have seen with original in game liveries so far, well done mate! Would not be surprised if I ended in a car similar to yours any time soon...

Yeah so hard to make a livery/Car on console that stands out and looks like it truly belongs on the F1 grid . But this looks amazing on track and i cant get enough of watching replays and just admire it now lol I did however change the green just a tad , in certain weather conditions and tracks it looked kinda neon yellowish greenish . So i adjusted from 77 hue to 80 and Luminance from 120 to 110 . Now its perfect for me , and thank you . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man i just cant get enough of this livery.  For the 1st ever im using 2 liveries for my team ,  the main green n black thats posted above, and also running this white one . Skoda F1 Team Racing is looking mint on the F1 Grid .  Also this yellow one is getting a future playthrough in another my team save. Just gotta figure out what to call that team . 

20210406_161322.jpg

20210406_152136.jpg

20210405_171037.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...