Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

@Involved In ItThats the Chrome Livery correct?? I still have not got this livery and keep checking the daily items for the last 3 months and have still not seen it come around . I love white n Gold as well , this was my very 1st livery for my team when i got the game 4 months ago . 

20210405_171645.jpg

Edited by dbaja22
8 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Thats the Chrome Livery correct?

The livery shown was the reward for completing all tasks in the very first Podium Pass season. Because technical problems occured and noone had the chance completing this, Codemasters decided to hand it out free to everyone back then. I am not so sure you can buy this in the shop any time soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2021 at 11:01 AM, BGriZZli said:

Formulaoneteam what the name of your livery? and how you have done the green?

That livery is called "Borders" and you can create a similar green with 80*240*25 color settings, see below in my video where I show this livery with all color sliders (at time index 2 mins 10 secs roughly):

Edited by Schneehase
5 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Tried to create an Alpine F1 team livery without modding the game - does not look too bad, does it?

Here is another go at the Alpine livery without modding, not sure which one is better:

F1 2020 - DX12 Screenshot 2021.05.14 - 23.52.37.59.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
3 minutes ago, NosMans96 said:

Which livery is this one 

This is a livery from podium pass season 3, it was called "borders". I think you could buy it from the shop from time to time, just keep checking back. The blue in this picture is 140*240*100 and the red was something like 0*240*120 or sumsuch. The Alpine F1 livery IRL has no yellow parts, but i think doing the sponsor logos or the stripes on the car partly in yellow adds very well to it.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Schneehase said:

This is a livery from podium pass season 3, it was called "borders". I think you could buy it from the shop from time to time, just keep checking back. The blue in this picture is 140*240*100 and the red was something like 0*240*120 or sumsuch. The Alpine F1 livery IRL has no yellow parts, but i think doing the sponsor logos or the stripes on the car partly in yellow adds very well to it.

Here is a short video for you^^

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Hubbard89 said:

Focus Energy Racing (retro Renault style livery) 

Nice one 🙂 

But have you tried swapping the black with the yellow parts? Or do you prefer the black nose (black looks somewhat "heavy")?

3 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

Nice one 🙂 

But have you tried swapping the black with the yellow parts? Or do you prefer the black nose (black looks somewhat "heavy")?

Did try it the other way round but didn't like it as much so kept it black ☺️