Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

13 hours ago, JoseBuron said:

2020 SuperGt Champ

Nice - i wish I knew how to mod the game like this, or have the software (PS?) needed to do this. I tried but somehow it never worked flawlessly, so in the end I focused on the in-game liveries and make them look as real as possible. But the modded cars are in another league, thats for sure 👍

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Nice - i wish I knew how to mod the game like this, or have the software (PS?) needed to do this. I tried but somehow it never worked flawlessly, so in the end I focused on the in-game liveries and make them look as real as possible. But the modded cars are in another league, thats for sure 👍

Hey man Thanks. Yeah, it can be overwhelming sometimes specially if you are just starting out. What I suggest is to recreate something simple like the 80's mclaren or you can also look up on Race Department for any advise on how to create a good livery. Using photoshop and a 3D model can make it easier but I remember someone use only paint.net and gimp for livery design. I also posted 2d textures of some 2020 cars with wireframe of the car on my blogsite so people can make liveries without photoshop.  Im hoping that with EA backing Codies they can add more flexibility with livery design and also add a facescan so we dont have to use some random faces that is not change for the last 4 years.

• Agree 1

Starting an new Season. Thats my Team.

Panther Racing:
Renault, Antoine Hubert as Team Mate
I like to have color variety in the grid. Another white, blue or red team bores me and green is not yet taken.

I don't like the new liveries in the new season , but some of the helmets are pretty nice. I hope a few of them make it into F1 2021.

E2dhKTRXMAEfkuX.jpg

On 5/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, FTBuzzard said:

Renault, Antoine Hubert as Team Mate

👍 Been there, done that (Alpine F1 team 2020, with Renault Engines and Hubert as well, that is somehow thematic, even if you are not French)

On 5/28/2021 at 10:26 AM, FTBuzzard said:

I like to have color variety in the grid. Another white, blue or red team bores me and green is not yet taken.

That is so true and somewhat is limiting ones color choices for myteam. The ones I tried in the past as green / yellow / gold / purple as base colors and tbh I dont have too many more ideas concerning that. Thats the main reason I hang around this thread, to catch a nice idea for next years myteam livery. Maybe something in black-gold ish was nice, if Mercedes still had their silver arrows, but they dont.

6 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Thats the main reason I hang around this thread, to catch a nice idea for next years myteam livery. Maybe something in black-gold ish was nice, if Mercedes still had their silver arrows, but they dont.

Since Renault is out as a team, yellow would be an option?

4 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

Since Renault is out as a team, yellow would be an option?

We are still talking F1 2020 though, so in myteam mode Renault F1 is still there. That leaves green and purple as team colors which are not being used by other teams, or my personal color palette is shortened somehow?

3 hours ago, dbaja22 said:

Also tried my hand at remaking the Benetton B193.  I think i did a fairly decent looking job with it.  Maybe just change the sponsers colors ? 

20210601_132503.jpg

Its good mate but i think That your green is too bright.. you have to put a little darker.. rest is OK.. maybe the chinese sponsor stays more closer to reality in the darker green aswell

Team: Sharuna Racing Team
Driver Name: Yelkajor Sharuna
Saison 1: Honda with Deletraz and Mazepin
Saison 2: Mercedes with Latifi
AI: Quali 95 and Race 97
16 Races
You may saw the Photo on a Codemaster Social Media Post, but i still love this livery i use in My Team

F1_2020_photo_20210514_110401.png

42 minutes ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Its good mate but i think That your green is too bright.. you have to put a little darker.. rest is OK.. maybe the chinese sponsor stays more closer to reality in the darker green aswell

Darker shade of green it is , thanks.  Would love to do a couple of seasons with this livery in my team but im going to finish this years game using my Lotus car since theres just not enough time before F1 21 drops. Really looking forward to F1 2021 and hopefully we get some better liveries and just overall customization options. Im dying to be able to add more sponsers ,resize sponsers and slap them on in anyway i want . 

• Like 1
On 5/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, Schneehase said:

Great car, I m loving it 👍

Thanks my friend.  So this will countinue into F1 2021 correct? Im beyond pumped to get my hands on that game . Lets hope for more freedom and options with it 🙂

Made a great looking McLaren,  and tried to make a Peugeot using dark blue, red and yellow but failed horribly lol And then some random 3rd one which i actually like. These will be my final attempts at making liveries in this years game . Gonna enjoy my team with my Lotus livery  till F1 2021 drops and give making liveries a rest .  

20210604_141053.jpg

20210604_141147.jpg

20210604_142726.jpg

20210604_142750.jpg

20210604_141300.jpg

20210604_141251.jpg

20210604_141309.jpg

• Agree 1

L'Académie Motorsport LM01. I tried my best to keep the theme of an All-French team, don't know where the obsession came from. Renault engine, French owner, French second driver (Giuliano Alesi), and French or European-ish sponsors.

image.thumb.png.1366dd9e99d19bf306fa26b780adc596.png

11 hours ago, DoodlyJelly said:

L'Académie Motorsport LM01. I tried my best to keep the theme of an All-French team, don't know where the obsession came from. Renault engine, French owner, French second driver (Giuliano Alesi), and French or European-ish sponsors.

Nice approach 👍 also like the white black gold-ish colored design!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...