Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR

On 7/18/2020 at 3:15 AM, svensenk86 said:

Thanks mate,problem is i cannot change the style and color of the numbers right? 🤔 or I just haven't seen it yet

Indeed that is a problem. IMO it's possibly the BIGGEST issue with the customization in this game. No matter how unique or interesting someone makes their livery every single person you see has the same number style and colour. Also, the ability to scale/size/skew/rotate and place the sponsor logos ourselves would be nice.

There are so many things that could be done to improve the creation suite(I'd say go full 2K on it and include community creations or similar livery sharing feature and ability upload logos (real-world brands and sponsors) even if they have to be uploaded). I know they play the license card but modders most definitely will incorporate them into their custom work and if multiplayer is an issue because it's online it's very easy to institute a policy that imported logos can't be used in online modes. I'm pretty sure that at one point in time that was the case with the WWE 2K games. Maybe it still is.

8 minutes ago, Reth316 said:

How do you get this part of the facility? Opens up in season2?

Facilities change visual the more you update them. So doesn't have to be season 2, but more than likely end of season 1/start of season 2.

• Agree 1