Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR


gianlucac88

Recommended Posts

On 8/1/2020 at 12:12 AM, Reth316 said:

Yeah I have it, was part of podium pass if I recall correctly. Lovely livery. 

Weird thing is, it doesn't show as a 'locked' livery. All the other podium pass unlocks do, like cosmos, united and splattered, but not fibre optic. I'm wondering whether it is only available as a daily / weekly item in the shop... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IIRC the Fibre Optic livery was available through the item shop. It's on this season's rotating roster of items.

Edit: While we're at it why not share another one? Hanoi was surprisingly fan with a packed full start starring Lando's dive bombing and some great battles on the DRS zone leading to the hairpin.

EePJhk4XkAI2VNH.png

EePJZXFWkAIWd0O.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So many cool liveries, well done. 👍

Anyway, does anybody know how to earn pitcoins? I got 15000 from pre-ordering, bought VIP, then bought the tiers and have been stuck on 1250 ever since. Now I can't buy anything, because I'm not earning any coins, no matter what I do. Don't even have enough to buy the next VIP when it becomes available. I'm on a standard PS4.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SpeedyIce7 said:

So many cool liveries, well done. 👍

Anyway, does anybody know how to earn pitcoins? I got 15000 from pre-ordering, bought VIP, then bought the tiers and have been stuck on 1250 ever since. Now I can't buy anything, because I'm not earning any coins, no matter what I do. Don't even have enough to buy the next VIP when it becomes available. I'm on a standard PS4.

There are 3 rewards (I think) in normal and vip progression through the tiers that reward 2500 coins each, but other than that, no. I don't think you need to buy another vip pass BTW, I think it just refreshes to a new series batch of unlockables. I might be wrong though

EDIT: I was wrong, once VIP pass has been bought there are 4 unlockable levels, totaling 10k in reward coins, giving you just enough for the new VIP pass in 28 (or so) days. I would hold off spending any more if you want the new pass (not sure what tier you've unlocked to)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

only because codemasters hasn't put in their iconic team (yet), someone else did it for me20200813191853_1.thumb.jpg.77a761b366e017c1cdd2886f70ca6580.jpg20200813192008_1.thumb.jpg.946e87157a407ca1e811477fb1a10a13.jpg

 

mods are great, but I like the creativity of you guys with what codemasters gave us this year.

Hopefully they will improve next year, with more options!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Looking at these modded liveries makes me so jealous. Codemasters will need to go that extra mile to give us console players the same thing next year or there will be lots of complaining from my part 😈

well when you start to complain I think then they react finally, you should go ahead :classic_tongue:

when you want that liveries buy a computer and play it there ;) CM does not have to do anything in relation to this, this is fan art and not CM work

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Looking at these modded liveries makes me so jealous. Codemasters will need to go that extra mile to give us console players the same thing next year or there will be lots of complaining from my part 😈

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was working my way through a full 100% distance F2 season as an intro to the main career mode as I wanted to unlock some of the extra liveries before trying out MyTeam mode.  Went with a dark green/black for the main colour so it stands out from the rest of the cars but at the same time doesn’t look out of place. 
 

Anyway here’s my livery for MyTeam (MLS Motorsport)...

A5EC0FF3-E33F-472A-9DC4-F7F9CFAF7DB4.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Rango said:

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

It works in GT sport so it comes down to CM but I realize Polyphony have way bigger budgets en way more developing time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2020 at 11:39 AM, svensenk86 said:

well when you start to complain I think then they react finally, you should go ahead :classic_tongue:

when you want that liveries buy a computer and play it there 😉 CM does not have to do anything in relation to this, this is fan art and not CM work

Why would I buy another computer? What I see here from modded liveries looks to me the same as how the liveries work in GT sport and you need to buy a console to play that so no I will wait with complaining. The complaining starts when the new features of F1 2021 are announced and no word is being said on how they revamped the liveries to give console players even more customizability on how their cars look in My Team. :classic_cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DirtDiver25 said:

Reminds me of the Toyota Celica Rally car. Really nice. 

The Toyota Celica Rally Car the Green is a little darker and White and Red layout of Castrol Sponsor.. In your nice livery mate by the way i recomend you put the Green a little darker and replace the Black with the White colour 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Awesome livery 😍😍.. I would change the colour of Shark Sponsor to Black 

Thank you very much 😄 Actually the first time I "discovered" the livery (while playing with the colours) the Shark sponsor was black but it just doesn't work for me. Speaking of, it would be so cool if Codies added the ability to change the colour of each sponsor on the car separately, it would make life so much easier

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Vedo99 said:

Thank you very much 😄 Actually the first time I "discovered" the livery (while playing with the colours) the Shark sponsor was black but it just doesn't work for me. Speaking of, it would be so cool if Codies added the ability to change the colour of each sponsor on the car separately, it would make life so much easier

I agree with you mate.. Codies should give to us much more open ability to customise our car with a more expended options in liveries or an option for us to Create our own livery that would be awesome 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2020 at 2:17 PM, Rango said:

Yeah it's nothing to do with CM. It's actually quite difficult to get the really cool designs like the above, they're basically redesigning existing liveries through one of the latest versions of photoshop and importing them back to the game with a mod installer. Reason it can't be done on xbox is the files aren't anywhere near as accessible. 

Then they really should add what GT Sport has or Pro Evo.

This games can and do work with modded stuff on PS4. Forza does it on Xbox too. Though Pro Evo on Xbox doesn't allow the importing of files. Microsoft thing I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, Joethe155 said:

Then they really should add what GT Sport has or Pro Evo.

This games can and do work with modded stuff on PS4. Forza does it on Xbox too. Though Pro Evo on Xbox doesn't allow the importing of files. Microsoft thing I guess.

Microsoft allows logo importing in other games like the WWE/NBA 2K series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...