Jump to content Jump to content

[MY TEAM] POST YOUR CAR


gianlucac88

Recommended Posts

On 10/30/2020 at 10:14 PM, CarlosSantos87 said:

I am thinking in adapt this Livery for my 5th Season.

Because of Change of the Engine Supplier now with Honda's

Inspired in the late 80s and earlier 90s McLaren Layouts

3a19376f-b92a-4ef3-87a7-f834781c3705.jpg

I am so desperate for this livery. I missed it when it was in the store for a week due to the damn pitcoin issue.

@BarryBL do you know if liveries that were in the store in season 1 will ever come round again? It wasn’t on the season pass it was just in the store. I think it’s called “Arrow”. I want to buy it so bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, AdamComer said:

I am so desperate for this livery. I missed it when it was in the store for a week due to the damn pitcoin issue.

@BarryBL do you know if liveries that were in the store in season 1 will ever come round again? It wasn’t on the season pass it was just in the store. I think it’s called “Arrow”. I want to buy it so bad.

If i am not totally wrong it is today in the daily items to buy,i bought it a few hours ago,i think this livery is called "arrow" right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

If i am not totally wrong it is today in the daily items to buy,i bought it a few hours ago,i think this livery is called "arrow" right?

Are you kidding me!? I missed it by 3 hours 😭😭
 

On the plus side at least I know it’s on a rotation and will come back around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2020 at 11:14 AM, Rango said:

If anyone sees the fibre optic livery in the store at any point please let me know! Missed it in the first few weeks after release due to pitcoin issues and not seen it since

I want that livery too mate.. when the next season of liveries start i Will every days to store to check what's daily deal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, svensenk86 said:

Which one is the testing livery,original I mean? I have to copy the M colors , that looks pretty cool mate

Thanks mate. Working nights so can't check but I think it had the Italian flag colours originally. On the livery select screen if you scroll left you should find it there mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DHM9 said:

Thanks mate. Working nights so can't check but I think it had the Italian flag colours originally. On the livery select screen if you scroll left you should find it there mate.

ok I built that livery as well, too bad that you have to keep the grey, so it is tough to put the sponsors on it that you see them properly. I would like to have complete black and the M color like you have it. but for a "special" race during the season it is cool to use ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, AdamComer said:

I am so desperate for this livery. I missed it when it was in the store for a week due to the damn pitcoin issue.

@BarryBL do you know if liveries that were in the store in season 1 will ever come round again? It wasn’t on the season pass it was just in the store. I think it’s called “Arrow”. I want to buy it so bad.

The Arrow Livery is in the item shop for the next 18 hours.

I know this is off-topic. I will post my car in the next week or so, I promise ^^

 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:59 PM, DHM9 said:

From Audi e-tron to BMW

20201028_211649.jpg

This Livery looks so nice. Especially the small Details in red on black surface

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I'm late to the party, but here's the livery for my team SF Arrow Dynamics (Renault).

I wanted to use green since that wasn't on the grid already.

So I went and tried to combine elements from the Brawn GP and Jaguar liveries and turned it into something new.

Hope you guys like it!

733259427_F12020_20210102003617.thumb.jpg.5a8039654ec97c09349743faf2140642.jpg

639416004_F12020_20210102000642.thumb.jpg.549a6e0d6d532c13ddb210f3476d3ce9.jpg

1502363846_F12020_20210102001919.thumb.jpg.6035c670211d8e25eae5d539b773a709.jpg

P.S.: I agree that CM did an amazing job with the fake sponsors. Some of the liveries in this list look so good, they make you forget they're player-made (and I'm not talking about the modded ones obviously:classic_tongue:).

I only wished CM would implement these things:

  - adjustments of decals to fit certain liveries better (e.g. scaling and moving them around).

  - inclusion of decals for your engine supplier

  - ditto for the WeRaceAsOne and EndRacism slogans

I feel like these would add even more immersion to the MyTeam experience!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Schneehase said:

trying to recreate the March Engineering livery of the 90ies for another myteam playthrough on youtube 

 

march lh.jpg

Great mate.. i think that aqua blue colour is awesome and ok in the right values but the green is too dark.. maybe if you bright the green that livery stays a most 😃😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Great mate.. i think that aqua blue colour is awesome and ok in the right values but the green is too dark.. maybe if you bright the green that livery stays a most 😃😃

Thanks, I agree, since I made the screenshot / Video I did actually already brighten the green a bit, not sure if enough. If you check the last minutes (time index 50 mins 30 secs) of my race video in Australia on youtube linked below, these are the race highlights - take a look and tell me if that is still too dark and I can adapt that a bit furhter.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Thanks, I agree, since I made the screenshot / Video I did actually already brighten the green a bit, not sure if enough. If you check the last minutes (time index 50 mins 30 secs) of my race video in Australia on youtube linked below, these are the race highlights - take a look and tell me if that is still too dark and I can adapt that a bit furhter.

 

 

I Saw your vid ONLY the Highlights and i think that you have to bright it a lot more mate.. well done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...