F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×

Safety Car likeliness?

Did someboy encounter a "problem" that SC is deployed on almost every occasion?

I play "My Team" mode on PC and have already done 10 races and I had SC in every race. 2 or 3 times it was really necessary (e.g. mass crash in rain) but every another time it was just some random retiring AI which stopped the car in safety zone far enough from the track and actual racing line. I find it ok the 1-2 cars retire because of failure every race but it must not be SC every time...

Maybe some setting about SC likeliness would be good or at least some tweaks for the SC trigger.

• Disagree 1

It seems like previous years, you either get SC or no SC at all!

If you get a safety car at the first race in Australie, you are likely to get one every race but if no SC came out the very first race, you probably won’t see any during your season. It could seem silly but true.

• Disagree 1

I’m on my 4th season in my team have not had safety car once just virtual safety car running 50% races

I have done about 15 races in Career so far and didn't have SC or VSC, not a single one. Looks like there is problem that either you got SC every race or no SC for the whole season, it is really weird bug, hope CM will be able to patch this.

• Agree 1

The Safety Car feature is very buggy since years now and really need fixes and improvements.

Codemasters seems to investigate on this and we hope they fix it this year because it’s a game breaker for a realistic game.

1 hour ago, WhiteStormSK said:

I have done about 15 races in Career so far and didn't have SC or VSC, not a single one. Looks like there is problem that either you got SC every race or no SC for the whole season, it is really weird bug, hope CM will be able to patch this.

Same, 35 races in and I haven't seen a single (V)SC yet, even though many cars have retired and parked in dangerous spots. Running 50% races on Simulation damage.

Same to me I have not seen Safety car I play Career mode 25% damage I tried simulation and full but no Safety car again like every year BIG BUG.

They also need to let lapped cars unlap themselves, I already wrote my own topic on it but it's just stupid you can't because it makes no sense

I have one most races which ruins it as the AI just sit behind it and I get fresh rubber and trounce them.