Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[PC] [My Team] Some Drivers' results are not showing

As the screenshot shows, 14 drivers' results in P1, Spain, were not showing. I am pretty sure that I saw them on the track during P1. I thought this is probably a small bug and then continued to P2. However, this bug still happened in P2, but I did not take a screenshot of P2 results. As I remembered, there were still at least 14 drivers' results not showing, because I saw a screen of -----. And I am very sure that they were driving on the track. Also, I found that their results were not showing both during the practice and after the practice.

The game version I am currently playing is 1.03 version. And I am using Xbox One S controllers to play this game.

20200716220947.png

Everything is fine when I played the game a few hours ago, and I just increase the difficulty from 50 to 55 before those two practices. But I do not think an increase in difficulty will cause this kind of bug.

The weird thing is that I restarted my computer and started a race, which is not in My Team mode, and everything was fine, as the image shows. I thought this bug is self-fixed because I restarted the computer, but when I enter My Team and load the same savegame, the bug happened again. The video shows what was happening in the pit stop. The situation column, which is on the right, went green and then quickly went red! Is this mean that the drivers are not even driving? Because green means out of the pit station, and red means drive into the pit station. And the black and white flag never shows, which cause there were no results showing.

20200716222601_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Metzgerov said:

Spain is bugged the cars go out but come back in the pits before the hotlap.

only in Spain? But what confuses me is why this kind of situation happens, so strange.

1 hour ago, Metzgerov said:

Spain is bugged the cars go out but come back in the pits before the hotlap.

Dude, I have tried the Spain track in My Team mode and in a quick race. The quick race is totally fine, but this bug still exists in My Team. I am starting to wonder if there is a problem with my savegame.

19 hours ago, 790156230 said:

Dude, I have tried the Spain track in My Team mode and in a quick race. The quick race is totally fine, but this bug still exists in My Team. I am starting to wonder if there is a problem with my savegame.

No its Spain in myteam that is the problem. Every other track is fine. I havent tried spain in any other mode but its broke in MyTeam.

I'd advise using other tracks till it is fixed