Sign in to follow this  

Some improvements

Posted (edited)

Hello,

i love the game but please bring this options:

in my team mode i want the option to change the turbo, engine , MGUK etc for my second driver too, so i can handle the penalties when i need another part and i can let him drive with the older parts in the training sessions.

please bring the option to show the predicted race strategy after the training session (race strategy) so i can look what tyres i should take in Q2

I think the AI is slower then last year

in F1 2019 i was on difficulty 97% with red bull and i a few races like singapur i had a hard time.

now im on 106 and i can win singapur with my new team in season 1.

does anybody have the same with the difficulty?

and sorry for my not perfect english i hope everybody understand what i mean

greats from austria

Edited by Walker31
Some mistakes
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Walker31 said:

Hello,

i love the game but please bring this options:

in my team mode i want the option to change the turbo, engine , MGUK etc for my second driver too, so i can handle the penalties when i need another part and i can let him drive with the older parts in the training sessions.

please bring the option to show the predicted race strategy after the training session (race strategy) so i can look what tyres i should take in Q2

I think the AI is slower then last year

in F1 2019 i was on difficulty 97% with red bull and i a few races like singapur i had a hard time.

now im on 106 and i can win singapur with my new team in season 1.

does anybody have the same with the difficulty?

and sorry for my not perfect english i hope everybody understand what i mean

greats from austria

I'm still getting used to the game with Time Trial mode, so I can't speak about the dificulty issue, if it exists. However, we appreciate you typing in English rather than German because none among us likes directing people to use an online translator.

Think the difference between 2019 and 2020 games are that in this one Ai make alot more mistakes so if you know Singapore well and make no mistakes you could possibly win it depends on strategy, ai are definitely faster in this game I'd suggest putting your difficulty up abit more "not sure what the max difficulty numbers are" the next update might change that we never know! 🙂