Sign in to follow this  

No transfers... bug?

After finishing my first season in career mode, I wanted to go to Red Bull but I found out that Verstappen was leaving the team when I arrived. I closed the game and tried again but the same thing happened, so I decided to go to McLaren where I've replaced Sainz (it seems like you always replace the first driver I guess). But what I find weird is that, except for me going to McLaren and Sainz going the other way, there wasn't other transfers (I was expecting for crazy transfers). Only Nick De Vries replaced Raikkonen after retiring. 

Could this be a bug? I'm not aware of an option to turn down the transfers. Or was it just a quiet transfer window? 

I got a message that Räikkönen had retired, but he is still on the grid and there are no other transfers either. I'm pretty sure it's buggy.

Edited by E.Nemo

52 minutes ago, E.Nemo said:

I got a message that Räikkönen had retired, but he is still on the grid and there are no other transfers either. I'm pretty sure it's buggy.

That news comes in RL every year and Kimi is still there. They did it for realism. :classic_laugh: