Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Manufacturers conspicuous by their absence

gfRally said:
mmarionz said:
Mazda RX7 and 323 Familia 4WD Turbo, both popular rally cars here in NZ
Not sure about elsewhere
I think there was a group B RX7, both versions would be nice.  Good to compare and work up to, like a R2 and R5 fiesta.  
Group B RX7 would be mega. There's a few of them available to record for audio in this country too. 
I do think it's on the "Periodic Table"

But what about Reliant?
Hahaha! Each time you try to take a corner, the car flips over.
And cue... roll the Monza VT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atrll2yr8Ds

(See what people can do with advanced camera controls in replays, Codies!?)

Toyota Celica GT-Four
Mazda 323 GTR
Citroen DS3 WRC
VW Polo WRC

I would also like to see some R2 cars aswell, and a change in how the championships are set up. I would rather compete in WRC2 & WRC3 or JRWC with a Group R car than to compete in "clubman" wich doesnt really mean anything. I like how the game WRC3 (i think?) had their championship set up. If i have to "climb the ladder", might aswell do it the logic way.

Toyota Celica GT-Four
Mazda 323 GTR
Citroen DS3 WRC
VW Polo WRC

I would also like to see some R2 cars aswell, and a change in how the championships are set up. I would rather compete in WRC2 & WRC3 or JRWC with a Group R car than to compete in "clubman" wich doesnt really mean anything. I like how the game WRC3 (i think?) had their championship set up. If i have to "climb the ladder", might aswell do it the logic way.
The format you're referring to is the official WRC format which is part of the WRC license Kyloton Games has right now I believe. I don't think you could use something like this. And what about all the historic cars in the game? If you  use the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and JWRC format, all the historic cars wouldn't be driven in the career mode.

I was wondering if CM could get their hands on the license for Citroën. Citroën might not sell their rights to CM because of their connection with Seb Loeb and the SLRE game from Milestones. I hope it's not true but still you never know these days.

Well they listed two of the manufacturers who aren't likely to do business, so let's hope the others are signed off or still at the negotiating table :)

Toyota Celica GT-Four
Mazda 323 GTR
Citroen DS3 WRC
VW Polo WRC

The format you're referring to is the official WRC format which is part of the WRC license Kyloton Games has right now I believe. I don't think you could use something like this. And what about all the historic cars in the game? If you  use the WRC, WRC2, WRC3 and JWRC format, all the historic cars wouldn't be driven in the career mode.

I was wondering if CM could get their hands on the license for Citroën. Citroën might not sell their rights to CM because of their connection with Seb Loeb and the SLRE game from Milestones. I hope it's not true but still you never know these days.
You can use WRC cars, as well as R2/3/5 cars. With regards to the WRC cars you just wouldn't be able to call them WRC, hence why the Fiesta is called the Fiesta RS Rally.

I'm pretty sure the C4 WRC and the Focus RS WRC 08 had the "WRC" name in DiRT 3...
It stands for "World Rally Car", not "World Rally Championship", also, it's the official car name, i don't know if there's really any issue there