Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Problem with centering of my wheel

Hello,

I play on F1 2020, but i have some problems with my wheel (i have a logitech G920). When i play, le wheel lost is centering and so when my wheel is straight, the wheel of the car is rotated a quarter turn to the right.

What can i do to change this ?

I want to play normally at this game with my wheel.

Thx for your helps.

To be exact, during a race, my wheel change his point en centering, so i don't know the setup for play normally

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

Ok thanks so :

1. I have a problem with my centering of my wheel (logitech G920) during the game, when i drive, the wheel lost is centering and so when my wheel is straight, the wheel of the car is rotated.

2. I play on PC

3. Version 1.03

4. No game mode

5. I'm not sure what is this but, i test 4 times, on game my calibration was 70 in linearity for the wheel and i put on 50 the force feedback, 0 on track effect, 50 rubles strips effects, 50 out track effet, 0 for the last.

And on my setting of logitech program i have degree of the wheel 320°, centering activated and and power of centering is 30%.

6. I try to change my settings in the game and on the Logitech program. And all drivers are ok.

7. Not a problem of crash game

8. image.png.9101635e41bfc6c710d22d46b19aeb20.png

18 hours ago, Galdalf59 said:

Ok thanks so :

1. I have a problem with my centering of my wheel (logitech G920) during the game, when i drive, the wheel lost is centering and so when my wheel is straight, the wheel of the car is rotated.

2. I play on PC

3. Version 1.03

4. No game mode

5. I'm not sure what is this but, i test 4 times, on game my calibration was 70 in linearity for the wheel and i put on 50 the force feedback, 0 on track effect, 50 rubles strips effects, 50 out track effet, 0 for the last.

And on my setting of logitech program i have degree of the wheel 320°, centering activated and and power of centering is 30%.

6. I try to change my settings in the game and on the Logitech program. And all drivers are ok.

7. Not a problem of crash game

8. image.png.9101635e41bfc6c710d22d46b19aeb20.png

The posting of the screenshot is not (very) helpful - a dxdiag is the text file generated by clicking the 'Enregistrer toutes les informations' (Save all information)

The solution to this problem is dealt with in this thread;

only point of note is the DOR in F1 2020 is 360 based on 1:1 screen animation (i.e. if you set the DOR to another value the screen wheel will not match the level of input on your wheel) at lower values than 360 it will have the effect of sharpening the steering and values over 360 will increase the amount of input required to turn the wheel.

@BarryBL the new forum layout is clearly not working. Please consider separating the bug reports by platform again.

One TA forum for each, there are bug reports in GD, Setups and the two TA sections. It is really not working.

Hello,

I have dl the new logitech program to play with my wheel and for the moment that was good and i haven't problems

• Thanks 1