Sign in to follow this  

The last game you completed?

What was the last game you beat/completed?
I just beat Tomb Raider last week. Very fun though some of the voice-acting was rough at times.

If we're talking about 100% completed with all the trophy's/achievements etc then Minecraft on the PS3. If not, GTA V.

Battlefield 4 campaign or GTA V. If we're talking finish to platinum trophy, my only one of those was two and a half years ago with LA Noire.

My brother finished Tomb Raider last week as well. He loved it but he has very low standards (not saying Tomb Raider is bad or anything). I've also still yet to finish The Last of Us.

Last game I completed was GTAV, (I havent bought any games since that one lol) Ive just started playing through Uncharted 3 again

inFamous Second Son, was pretty good and I quite enjoyed it. Can't think of what to play next though now :(

Pokemon X, all hail Mega Gengar. 

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is up next.

COD MW3(finally !), BF4 and currently completing Batman Arkham Origins(final mission).

I honestly can't remember. MGS: Ground Zeroes I suppose but I haven't finished all side missions yet.

It's actually pretty rare for me to finish a game these days. I get about 3/4's in, lose interest and move onto something else. 

Same here, I just don't find interest in gaming anymore, got way too much crap on my head to deal with :( I often play temple run 2 or NFS Most Wanted on my Xperia :D

Ron666 said:
Same here, I just don't find interest in gaming anymore, got way too much crap on my head to deal with :( I often play temple run 2 or NFS Most Wanted on my Xperia :D
I still find gaming fun, it's just I don't often find a game that keeps me hooked anymore. Thief is a good example, it was fun to start with, then about 3/4's in it just got repetitive and I haven't played since. Same for Bioshock Infinite and a few others.

The only games that I am still hooked to are BF3 and NFS MW. Waiting for GTA 5 on PC while also considering buying San Andreas on my xperia.

Arkham Asylum was the last game I finished: seemed a good use of the Christmas break from work! :D

A whole list of other games I want to pick up and play through, just don't seem to get enough time for gaming these days!

I honestly can't remember. MGS: Ground Zeroes I suppose but I haven't finished all side missions yet.

It's actually pretty rare for me to finish a game these days. I get about 3/4's in, lose interest and move onto something else. 
Same here. I can't remember the last game I completed either. I think I just have a short attention spam because I've very rarely completed a game. I think the last game I completed was Pokemon Black/White.

Ron666 said:
The only games that I am still hooked to are BF3 and NFS MW. Waiting for GTA 5 on PC while also considering buying San Andreas on my xperia.
Lost interest NFS years ago.I think the last one I played (and still my favourite) is the original Most Wanted. Since then they've just been terrible imo.

Last game I fully completed was Race Driver GRID. Loved that.

Ground Zeroes. My saved data got corrupted when my PS3 froze :( . Had to start over but I really like the gameplay so not a big loss. Still not convinced on Keither Sutherland's performance however. No idea what my next game will be. Got The Last of Us from a colleague at work...might fire it up at some point.

Last game I fully completed was Race Driver GRID. Loved that.
Me too. I completed it twice actually. Brilliant game , but the GRID 2 was such a let down.

Indeed. Didn't see to have much...range or emotion. The only scene that he was halfway convincing was when he called for the medic. Unfortunately all I could think off was Jack Bauer :(