Sign in to follow this  

The last game you completed?

Same on that bud :( I was hoping he'd have at least put a bit more gravel into it, but no. Just plain Kiefer Sutherland.
I felt the same to be honest. It just doesn't feel like Snake. :( 

Not even a little bit. The part at the start where he was having a conversation, it took me till pretty much the last sentence to realize that it was Snake/Big Boss talking.

Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Not really a game with a ''story'' or ''achievements'', but it offers endless and endless of cargo hauling hours.

I forgot to add COD Ghosts. Totally loved the campaign but then again, gameplay felt exactly similar to every game since MW1.

The ONLY games I've completed with 100% Trophies/Achievements is F1 2010, F1 2011 & F1 2012. Soon I'll need to get on and smash out the rest of the Challenges for F1 2013 before the new game comes out!

I just finished playing through Anna Extended Edition, not a very long game though. I'm now working my way through South Park: Stick of Truth. I'm around 10 hours in.

Jord said:
I just finished playing through Anna Extended Edition, not a very long game though. I'm now working my way through South Park: Stick of Truth. I'm around 10 hours in.
Whatever you do, stay away from Al Gore! He ruins the game to the point that I gave up playing it.

Jord said:
Whatever you do, stay away from Al Gore! He ruins the game to the point that I gave up playing it.
Too late :D It was funny at first but it's getting a little annoying now.

Oh man lol. It just got under my skin with the amount of spam, got to the point where I couldn't put up with it and just stopped playing entirely :s

Oh man lol. It just got under my skin with the amount of spam, got to the point where I couldn't put up with it and just stopped playing entirely :s
glad I don't have that game then

Madden 25, won the Superbowl with the Packers in my 2nd season. Had a scary moment 4 games in when Aaron Rodgers broke his collarbone, so i had to bring in Matt Flyne which funnily enough actually happened in real life :L

It's a really good game bud, I could happily recommend it to any South Park fan, it's just that one character completely ruins the game and makes it horrible to play when he does his thing.

It's a really good game bud, I could happily recommend it to any South Park fan, it's just that one character completely ruins the game and makes it horrible to play when he does his thing.
oh right but I'm not erally a South park fan so I don't rally see mys4erlf getting it the only TV shows I've seen with games for them that I like are Star Trek and CSI