Jump to content Jump to content

The last game you completed?

Jord said:
I just finished playing through Anna Extended Edition, not a very long game though. I'm now working my way through South Park: Stick of Truth. I'm around 10 hours in.
Whatever you do, stay away from Al Gore! He ruins the game to the point that I gave up playing it.
Too late :D It was funny at first but it's getting a little annoying now.
Oh man lol. It just got under my skin with the amount of spam, got to the point where I couldn't put up with it and just stopped playing entirely :s
glad I don't have that game then
It's a really good game bud, I could happily recommend it to any South Park fan, it's just that one character completely ruins the game and makes it horrible to play when he does his thing.
Oh man lol. It just got under my skin with the amount of spam, got to the point where I couldn't put up with it and just stopped playing entirely :s
glad I don't have that game then
It's a really good game bud, I could happily recommend it to any South Park fan, it's just that one character completely ruins the game and makes it horrible to play when he does his thing.
oh right but I'm not erally a South park fan so I don't rally see mys4erlf getting it the only TV shows I've seen with games for them that I like are Star Trek and CSI