F1 2020, auto-save and load problem.

So i bought f1 2020 about 2 days ago. Love the game but i found one major issue. Every time i open the game, i get the message of "SAVE FAILED" or "LOAD FAILED". Every time it's different and i noticed that it doesn't follow a patern. Tried playing mycareer. Finished F2 and went to F1. Finishing the first race i go to close the game and it says that "save failed", so i had to give up on all the progress i made. Even though my Tier hasn't reset, my progress resets as well with my character. Does anyone know why this is happening? Have the game for pc, Steam.image.thumb.png.6b418a828809d6374f7778ef30cd788f.png

I have the same issue as well!!! Deleted and reinstalled the game but still happening. 

Very disappointing, hope this gets looked at ASAP.

• Like 1

I tried lots of things and had to resort to resetting windows and deleting all my files. It works fine after that. Sad that this is the only foreseeable option. 😞

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 3:39 PM, Thehighground42 said:

I have the exact same issue. Would really like an answer to this, and if you ever fix it, could you reply on this thread?

Thanks

If i find something, will i contact you of course. I mean we bought a game. We should be a able to play it 😛

On 7/28/2020 at 4:42 PM, Thehighground42 said:

I tried lots of things and had to resort to resetting windows and deleting all my files. It works fine after that. Sad that this is the only foreseeable option. 😞

I mean, this is still a problem even after some updates and a month and something later, so if i dont find anything, i will probably have to resort to that solution.

So do I need to delete my team career that is now in the 3rd season all this time wasted WHEN are you fixing this it's September ?

Guys, I guess it only works again after reinstalling Windows. So I guess autosave feature had failed after one or more settings had changed in the operating system suddenly and when I formatted my computer and system returned back to factory settings it's fine again for me.

Hello,

I have an other similar problem. Yesterday, when i opened the game it started from the beginning and all my saves were gone. I play from xbox one s, i went to my save data and nothing was deleted or disappeared. Then, I run the game again and it started from the beginning again. I do not know why this happening and now i have lost all my career saves but the saved data of the game are still there.

I would be pleased if you help me with this problem.