Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Still no pitcoins, pre ordered Schumacher edition via GameStop for PS4, entered code inside box but never received pitcoins. Haven’t heard back from Codemasters in a few days now. It’s been a week since the full release. As joe Biden would say, “come on, man”.

• Agree 1

On top of that I just got an email stating my account on here was deleted because it was never verified, even though it did. Looks like I can still access it though so I’m thoroughly confused. Seeing as how this is such a poorly designed and hard to use site I guess I’m not that surprised. Would really just like to know when the things you advertised will be available. Please don’t delete my account or pretend I don’t exist. I have no qualms reporting you to the BBB for false advertising

i've replied to the relevant forum thread on here with the relevant info needed earlier this week...and i've heard nothing back and i'm still waiting.  I've been playing the game since launch, now on tier 16 on the podium pass, only have 2500 pitcoins from going up the tiers and i'm still waiting on my coins.  I just hope on my life that codemasters

NEVER DO THIS PODIUM PASS EVER AGAIN

• Agree 1

Same here. And i am done with my Team. So do not need them anymore. 5 seasons done. No need to wait for New Car Designs 🤣

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, kenzieretro64 said:

i've replied to the relevant forum thread on here with the relevant info needed earlier this week...and i've heard nothing back and i'm still waiting.  I've been playing the game since launch, now on tier 16 on the podium pass, only have 2500 pitcoins from going up the tiers and i'm still waiting on my coins.  I just hope on my life that codemasters

NEVER DO THIS PODIUM PASS EVER AGAIN

At least you get pitcoins from going up the tiers, i don't recieve any on Xbox

4 hours ago, armedhylander said:

Any updates on this?

nope, even with the patch that came earlier this week nothing regarding the broken podium pqass that doesn't give people their pre order coins.

like i said earlier in the post, do not ever do a podium pass system like this ever again.  it's been 2 weeks since the schumacher game came out and every other racer has their coins so why not me

1 hour ago, kenzieretro64 said:

nope, even with the patch that came earlier this week nothing regarding the broken podium pqass that doesn't give people their pre order coins.

like i said earlier in the post, do not ever do a podium pass system like this ever again.  it's been 2 weeks since the schumacher game came out and every other racer has their coins so why not me

I can assure you that there are 1000's of us still waiting on coins

1 hour ago, CarloLewis said:

I can assure you that there are 1000's of us still waiting on coins

very reassuring to know.

this is a system that never should have been in the game to begin with.  the way the in game purchases was done in the last game was fine

IT DID NOT NEED CHANGING

And I fear by the time the bugs are fixed and missing coins gets addressed, I hope all the VIP unlocks are given out, rather than have to do all 30 again as VIP isn't unlocked as the pitcoins are missing....

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, dcottle said:

And I fear by the time the bugs are fixed and missing coins gets addressed, I hope all the VIP unlocks are given out, rather than have to do all 30 again as VIP isn't unlocked as the pitcoins are missing....

i was about to say they better damn well compensate us for this farce and compensate us well

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1