Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[PC] F1 2020 doesn't Launch

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

After clicking on The F1 2020 icon to start the game, the Steam windows show's telling me the game is starting and few seconds later it desapears and the game wont launch It doesnt even open the app of the game.

2.       Platform

PC STEAM windows 10 latest version
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Don't know I just downloaded it and couldn't start the game yet
4.       Game-mode? 

It happens With windows game mode ON and OFF
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I tried much more the 4 times

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I tried to open with latest Nvidea drivers, with 446.14 nvidea drivers as well, I tried opening it from steam and from the folder, I tried to do the verification of the integrity of the game files and the same happens all the time, Also tried always to open in every attempt with dx 11 and 12
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Wheel  TMX PRO WITH T3PA pedals 

No dxdiag, no clues. 

Disconnect multiple monitors if you have them.

Use -safemode option as outlined in readme in the game folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\F1 2020)

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

No dxdiag, no clues. 

Disconnect multiple monitors if you have them.

Use -safemode option as outlined in readme in the game folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\F1 2020)

I tried both and nothing still 😕 im sending my dxdiag so you can have a peek, I was going to have the 1st league race tomorrow RIP

DxDiag.txt

Posted (edited)

I think your GPU is not supported

Edited by zombie82

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MJ0T4 said:

I tried both and nothing still 😕 im sending my dxdiag so you can have a peek, I was going to have the 1st league race tomorrow RIP

DxDiag.txt

3 hours ago, zombie82 said:

I think your GPU is not supported

I have to agree, the MX250 is not really a 3D accelerator, it's rated much less than a 1050 (MX150 was ~ GT1030). In fact, it's unfair to even rate it as a real GPU. 

It does provide more than the UHD630 but check the game is detecting it.

Edited by steviejay69

19 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

I have to agree, the MX250 is not really a 3D accelerator, it's rated much less than a 1050 (MX150 was ~ GT1030). In fact, it's unfair to even rate it as a real GPU. 

It does provide more than the UHD630 but check the game is detecting it.

supposedly, the computer can run f1 2020 can you run says its ok to run in minimum, Also how do I check if the game is detecting de nvidea card?? maybe he is reading the Intel GPU Instead how do I change that?

eefg.png

2 hours ago, MJ0T4 said:

supposedly, the computer can run f1 2020 can you run says its ok to run in minimum, Also how do I check if the game is detecting de nvidea card?? maybe he is reading the Intel GPU Instead how do I change that?

eefg.png

If your MX250 doesn't have a dedicated memory soldered to the motherboard you won't have 8.0GB either.

Think the core count of MX250 is well down on GTX1050 which is not a fabulous card (not even 1050Ti). 

But, good luck.

Even after this update still nothing 😕