Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

MyTeam - 2nd driver rating not increasing

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

If i do an activity training for my 2nd driver in My Team, his statistics will not increase permanently. Only for 1 race.. 

I trained Jack Aitken in Awareness and Racecraft. Awareness went from 80 to 81 and RaceCraft from 56 to 57. But after the first and second race weekend (Australia and Bahrain) it changed again as it was before: 56 racecraft and 80 awareness.

His ratings remain the same.

2.       Platform
PS4

3.       What version of the game you are using
v1.04

4.       Game-mode? 
MyTeam career.

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4.

Not sure

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

I tried different 2nd driver trainings in free time activity menu. 

7.       What peripherals are you are using

PS4 controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue?

No. 

Edited by Bassie0889
Changes title

It's been confirmed that the +green stats are temporary boosts either from facilities or activities and do not relate do the driver's actual development. It could be made more clear though, definitely.

Apart from that, there's the current issue of the driver's stat progress being properly displayed only on that Finances tab, not on the Drivers Market tab.

41 minutes ago, marioho said:

It's been confirmed that the +green stats are temporary boosts either from facilities or activities and do not relate do the driver's actual development. It could be made more clear though, definitely.

Apart from that, there's the current issue of the driver's stat progress being properly displayed only on that Finances tab, not on the Drivers Market tab.

Thank you for the clarification. 

Hopefully CM will adjust this as it is very confusing at the moment.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 10:17 AM, marioho said:

I hope this isn't the case cause if it is there is no reason to even bother keeping an F2 driver cause you can't train them up to be competitive. 

image.png.861bb839bece4a42366004630952ecd2.png

@TornadoDash we all could use with some clarification on these systems but F2 drivers do develop and do become competitive with time.