Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Weekly Event error KMR4

Hello

Whenever i try to join the hourly weekly race I receive an error message KMR4. I am queuing for the game and once it starts loading i receive this error. It is very annoying as I really want to participate.

Please help!

• Agree 1

I am having the same problem ,, it shows error code KMR4 whenever I try to join weekly event race and it is showing error code NM14 when i try to join ranked online .. please help me out.

Posted (edited)

1pm Sun 19th Britain

KMR4

Steam ID Neil Bywater

bug report below

Edited by TeenierNeilb69

Posted (edited)
What platform? PC
Description of the issue? Trying to enter Weekly event race at 1pm Sunday 19th July Britain
Didn’t connect with KMR4 error code
Error codes (if any) KMR4
What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.03
Game-mode? Other
Other Game-mode (if other selected) Weekly Event
Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. No
Recreation steps Not attempted, first time I’ve seen KMR4.

Previously on F1 2019, I used to get NM14
How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? Once only
Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. No
Troubleshooting attempted Could try again later in the day.

Not easy to troubleshoot having to wait an hour between and there being the real Hungary GP to watch
Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) Wheel
Pedals
Accessory details (manufacturer and model, firmware version, E.g. Logitech G29, Fanatec CSL) Fanatec csw v2.5 
Fanatec Formula V2 wheel
Fanatec V3 pedals

Edited by TeenierNeilb69
  • Like 1

Thanks mate that's exactly my issue.

I don't have any pedals or any other accessories or any program installed besides the game.

Same problem, Errorcode NM14, will not let me connect to the weekly race event.

Same problem as last week, btw. I am not seeing myself completing any challenges that require weekly races in online sessions.

Ranked or unranked work fine, mostly.

What platform? PC
Description of the issue? Trying to enter Weekly event. Issue occurred back-to-back attempts over 2 hours.
Error code KMR4 as it was trying to load into event
Error codes (if any) KMR4
What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.03
Game-mode? Other
Other Game-mode (if other selected) Weekly Event
Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. Not with a specific consistency since it is not frequent enough to test new items.
Recreation steps Attempt to join a weekly event.
How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? Twice, after trying back-to-back hours. Did not occur in prior weekly event (Australia)
Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. Yes
Troubleshooting attempted After it did not connect the first hour, I closed out and rebooted my computer.  After the computer reloaded, I did not attempt to join anything other than weekly event.  Did not even want to do a time trial as that is what I was in when it failed the first time.
Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) Wheel
Pedals
Accessory details (manufacturer and model, firmware version, E.g. Logitech G29, Fanatec CSL) Logitech G29 wheel and pedal set.

Hi,

I'm Having Same problem. Trying to do Monaco Weekly event. Tried 3 times in last 3 Hours.  Got the NM14 Twice and now just got the KMR4 error code. Exactly like the Youtube video posted above.

I had this a few weeks back but just ignored. Problem now is I am running out of weeks to complete the challenge and last week's race didn't count as it was a scenario.

running PC v 1.07  (and Latest Windows 10 updates)

Weekly Event - Monaco  (had problem few weeks back too)

Using Xbox controller

Happen 3 times - once this morning 11am BST time (NM14) I think and then at 15:00 BST time (NM14) and 16:00 BST (KMR4)

Please help - I need to do 2 more Races and 4 more laps on a weekly event !!

Steve.

2020-08-22.png

Same problem here, can't join weekly event, error KMR4 after trying to join session. Makes it really annoying as I can only try once an hour. Any fix for this?

I just waited around 30 minutes for matchmaking to start for the weekly event, to end up with a KMR4 error. I did get several NM14 error in the past months as well, the KMR4 is a new one for me. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It really sucks you have to wait another hour and just hope it works that time, which sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. If these issue can't be fixed, than at least bring the waiting time down to 15 minutes. There must be plenty of candidates for a weekly event to gather in 15 minutes right?

I don't have these issues with ranked or unranked multiplayer games (except sometimes it seems to hang on a ' waiting for players'  screen and also microstutters appear in game sometimes when people join the session while it is in progress. I am so disapointed that this still isn't fixed after (same issues appeared with f1 2019). Seems to be a capacity issue to me. I don't have any issues with other multiplayer games at all, I have a very recent and fast PC. I'm not going to report this in the complete bug report, because these issues are well known by now. I just hope Codemasters finally does something to permanently tackle these issue so I can finally call this one of the best games ever created. These multiplayer issues really pull the game quality/experience down.

Edited by Ralph14
wrong game: should be f1 2020

Could not Qualify for this week"s event, ERROR:550H

wasted an hour trying to connect, same result every time. Reboot everything. PC , Modem, Router. Still nothing. Looking at some posts it is an issue that has come up before . 

I see event only has 130 players Qualified, perhaps I am not the only locked out event?

Pretty bloody frustrating to practice for days only to be denied a chance to Qualify, and Race.

Why is this happening, and what can be done?

@Furstated1

i too have the same issue with the ps4 version. It has said 328 people qualified for the Spa event for days now. It did not capture my points for the qualifying practice program during fp3, would not allow me to qualify myself due to same error code. I just checked now to see if I can get into the first race at noon & once again I get that same error code. You are 100% correct when you stated it’s frustrating to practice for days only to be denied a chance at qualifying & the race. Thanks Codemasters!!! Way to ruin a weekend. 

Edited by Getts0388

Same story here.......again.

This is realy frustrating. 

Please fix this problem.

Weekend event Belgium.

Edited by RowDX228

Still not fixed, same KMR 4 error again trying the weekly event. This is getting hopeless. I'm thinking of quiting on codemasters/F1 2020 alltogether and just stick to Iracing.