Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

UNRANKED SESSION FAILURE TO ENTER

I've been playing this game for roughly two weeks now, and still struggle to enter sessions with my friends, it is always an error, the only way I can get in is by using my phone's data but it is very slow and lag occurs all the time. please help me so the 60 dollars I spent weren't a complete waste. (the NAT types are all type 2) 

I am having the same issue. Any games I or my friends host to race each other in unranked, no one is able to join as they servers say, Error. We can connect to any other game that is playing. 

We have the Same Problem in Germany. 15 Players, all Nat 2 and cant Connect to wach other.. (only Like one half of the Players)

Guys,

If you are talking about problems you are having with F1 2020, you must gone into the forums for it and not the 2019 forums. Also you must fill out & complete an issue form. Please include as much details as possible, videos and screen shots as well. I just trying to help you all get your issue or issues corrected. I don't think CM is going to be looking in the 2019 forum for issues related to F1 2020. I hope you all get your problems resolved and good luck on the track.