Jump to content Jump to content

Error Code CE-34878-0 - PS4

1.       When I cycle along to the finance history option on the corporate tab on PS4 the game crashes, meaning I also cant get to the customisation tab. I get the error code CE-34878-0.
2.       1.03 
3.       My Team
4.       6 times. Try to cycle to the finance history option in the corporate tab of my team on PS4.
5.       Tried with and without an internet connection over the course of 2 days and it still crashes.
6.       Here is video of problem: 

• BarryBL changed the title to Error Code CE-34878-0 - PS4
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, TomL said:

I'm getting this same issue on PC is there any remedy for it?

Bug report on a separate post Tom. You won't be getting the same error report as its PS4 only

1. My Schumacher edition arrived yesterday, I’ve installed and updated to the latest patch, any time I click on podium pass or item shop the game crashes with error code.    Error Code CE-34878-0 This happens in the main menu and when I try to access it from within the my team menu.
  2. 1.03
  3. From main menu, when I press L3 I can get to that submenu and into super licence but when I click podium pass it always crashes. Same happens when clicking L3 from my team HQ menu.
  4. At least 10 times between 19:30 and 02:00 last night.
  5. I have tried changing my internet connection from WiFi to wired, resetting the game, multiple PS4 restarts, I’ve tried booting up in safe mode and rebuilding the database. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling. And moving the game file from being saved onto my external hard drive to being saved in the PS4 storage. Double checked my PS4 software is up to date which it was
  6. I’m using a regular DualShock 4 and a thrustmaster T300 wheel with standard pedals and F1 Ferrari steering wheel (but I don’t use the wheel to navigate the menus)
  7. I don’t have screenshots or videos, didn’t take any last night and gone into work this morning. (I can do one tonight if needs be) but I did submit 1 error report, it started with 08072020 21:34 to help you identify it. 

Strangely Every other aspect of the game so far works fine, so far been through Australian GP in my team with no issues 

I’ve noticed I haven’t got the racenet livery unlocked even though I am connected/linked to racenet?

31 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Bug report on a separate post Tom. You won't be getting the same error report as its PS4 only

I have submitted a bug report 2 days ago as have other people, no replies to it yet though, it seems to be MyTeam career Modes not doing 22 races can't access Finance History without the game crashing like this one did.

Here's a link:

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, TomL said:

I have submitted a bug report 2 days ago as have other people, no replies to it yet though, it seems to be MyTeam career Modes not doing 22 races can't access Finance History without the game crashing like this one did.

Here's a link:

It was more on the error code for PS4. This is what this thread is about. If you have not seen the error code, its a different issue

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, Yatesey14 said:
  1. My Schumacher edition arrived yesterday, I’ve installed and updated to the latest patch, any time I click on podium pass or item shop the game crashes with error code.    Error Code CE-34878-0 This happens in the main menu and when I try to access it from within the my team menu.
  2. 1.03
  3. From main menu, when I press L3 I can get to that submenu and into super licence but when I click podium pass it always crashes. Same happens when clicking L3 from my team HQ menu.
  4. At least 10 times between 19:30 and 02:00 last night.
  5. I have tried changing my internet connection from WiFi to wired, resetting the game, multiple PS4 restarts, I’ve tried booting up in safe mode and rebuilding the database. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling. And moving the game file from being saved onto my external hard drive to being saved in the PS4 storage. Double checked my PS4 software is up to date which it was
  6. I’m using a regular DualShock 4 and a thrustmaster T300 wheel with standard pedals and F1 Ferrari steering wheel (but I don’t use the wheel to navigate the menus)
  7. I don’t have screenshots or videos, didn’t take any last night and gone into work this morning. (I can do one tonight if needs be) but I did submit 1 error report, it started with 08072020 21:34 to help you identify it. 

Strangely Every other aspect of the game so far works fine, so far been through Australian GP in my team with no issues 

I’ve noticed I haven’t got the racenet livery unlocked even though I am connected/linked to racenet?

Please use search in the forums. Solution for you error code is above.

14 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

It was more on the error code for PS4. This is what this thread is about. If you have not seen the error code, its a different issue

I haven't seen any error code, it's seemingly an issue on all platforms, could you please look at my report?

33 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Please use search in the forums. Solution for you error code is above.

I did read this before but it doesn’t really help, I’ve checked I’m running the most up to date PS4 software, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the latest update for F1 2020. 
I don’t have a camera and it’s not happening for all applications, and doesn’t happen on start up. 
Are you seriously suggesting I need to re initialise my entire PS4 just for 1 game when every other game is still ok? 

surely the issue is game specific? 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Yatesey14 said:

I did read this before but it doesn’t really help, I’ve checked I’m running the most up to date PS4 software, I’ve deleted and reinstalled the latest update for F1 2020. 
I don’t have a camera and it’s not happening for all applications, and doesn’t happen on start up. 
Are you seriously suggesting I need to re initialise my entire PS4 just for 1 game when every other game is still ok? 

The issue and the associated error code isn't game specific, its acknowledged by PS and is a console specific code. 

3 minutes ago, TomL said:

Are you having the same issue of a crash when going into Finance History? I think it is definitely a game issue as I am having the same issue on PC and others on Xbox, it's a bug with 10 and 16 season career modes I think.

No, I didn’t spend a lot of time in finance history last night but I went into every menu in my team and it didn’t crash.

im on a 22 race season tho 🤷🏼‍♂️, my crashes are specifically related to the store and podium pass

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, TomL said:

I haven't seen any error code, it's seemingly an issue on all platforms, could you please look at my report?

This is a thread regarding the error code in the title. Please be patient while I get to all reports.

54 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

The issue and the associated error code isn't game specific, its acknowledged by PS and is a console specific code. 

But you’re telling me to basically wipe my PS4 for an issue with a specific sub menu within an application.

what happens if I do this, then reinstall the game and the same error occurs? 
because I will then have 150GB of stuff to download and be no better off 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Yatesey14 said:

It could be a HDD issue as specified in the PlayStation support form. You are more than welcome to research the code and see if other alterative solutions are available

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

It could be a HDD issue as specified in the PlayStation support form. You are more than welcome to research the code and see if other alterative solutions are available

@BarryBL so I’ve followed those steps on the link and reinitialised the whole PS4 and the same error is still occurring exactly as before

I got this error every time on time trial zandvoort, when I beat my rival

Edit: did everything the article suggested, even initialised the PS4 and reinstalled the game. So far it only occurs on Zandvoort/Netherlands track, time trial. And only when I beat my rival (no exception, it never worked) Otherwise I can drive for hours, also when I only beat my personal best it’s fine...

• Administrator
13 hours ago, soolmaan said:

I got this error every time on time trial zandvoort, when I beat my rival

Edit: did everything the article suggested, even initialised the PS4 and reinstalled the game. So far it only occurs on Zandvoort/Netherlands track, time trial. And only when I beat my rival (no exception, it never worked) Otherwise I can drive for hours, also when I only beat my personal best it’s fine... 

@soolmaan your error is TT related and not console related, we are working on a fix.

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Yatesey14 said:

@BarryBL so I’ve followed those steps on the link and reinitialised the whole PS4 and the same error is still occurring exactly as before

Are you only seeing this in a certain gamemode? 

• 1512marcel changed the title to Error Code CE-34878-0 - PS4

Archived