Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

I keep getting this error every time I try to open the podium pass and the item shop 

also when I try to join a league I get error 500:H 

I've tried uninstalling the game and the PS4 with no joy and updating them to the latest version 1.04 

no problems with any other games 🤷‍♂️

any help would be much appreciated 

F113B7F0-AB7C-42D2-9550-A7BDB49507A8.jpeg

008367F2-9727-4D75-997F-B26A39906F13.jpeg

On 7/12/2020 at 2:29 PM, BarryBL said:

Fair comment, but the PS error code is a separate PS issue, which may/may not be related. But we are investigating the TT issue, and have been able to replicate, so are in the process of resolving

Any updates regarding timeframes for a fix for the crashes? This week? Next week? I know these things take time & I can deal with gameplay and balancing issues to some extent but when the game keeps crashing to the menu like this I can’t really play it at all. 

Every every same error code, i did all tips that i found here or another forum, aaaaaaand nothing😤, i can't to access to the shop and podium pass, i don't gain any px on every gp, trail,... for the podium pass ...

Fix it pls.

Posted (edited)

So I confirmed that my install version of F1 2020 is 1.04 , so why does the load screen say 1.03 ?

PS4 pro

Edited by gt3point0
Spelling

On 7/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, BarryBL said:

The issue and the associated error code isn't game specific, its acknowledged by PS and is a console specific code. 

I have this same issue I made another account and it works fine on that account ps4 🤷‍♂️ So I believe it’s something to do with the account 

20 hours ago, Rowland22 said:

I have this same issue I made another account and it works fine on that account ps4 🤷‍♂️ So I believe it’s something to do with the account 

Nope..many gamers having the same problem on different platforms. It's the game.

4 hours ago, MrStef85 said:

Nope..many gamers having the same problem on different platforms. It's the game.

I can’t even accesses any online features on f1 2020 only and my super licence was issued 1/1/1970 😂🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

Hello, I have completed 21/22 races on my 1st season on MyTeam and once I start loading the final race in Abu Dhabi, my game crashes and states error 34878-0. I’ve tried clearing my cache, and also reinstalling the game but it still crashes at that point.

i feel like I’ve wasted my efforts in playing as I’m almost done with one season and don’t want to start from beginning.

Edited by roshanroy72
  • Sad 1

1.       I get the error code CE-34878-0 everytime I try to play the game

2.       PS4, Seventy Edition, Physical
3.       1.04
4.       Main menu, by clicking on the Podium Pass, or the Item Shop. It also happens in MyTeam, in the Corporate tab of the game.  
5.       I haven't got a precise number but it is close to 10
6.       Uninstalling and re-installing the game, deleting the cache and saved games before re-installing. I have done that 4 times, and it is still happening.

Please guys, I got the game on Day 1, and I haven't been able to play it even once correctly since then. It's not acceptable.

Hello,

My game is crashing when i am in the loading screen for a race 

Please how can i fix it 

im on PS4

Hi

my game is crashing when i am in the loading when you see a picture of the track ( CE-34878-0) 

i have the latest version

i already uninstalled the game and i reinstalled it but it keeps crashing

im on PS4 

please help me because i can’t play

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/54648-bug-report-template-systems-and-connectivity-ta/

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose, and have to delete this thread.

14 minutes ago, MarcouKM said:

1. The game crash when i am in the loading screen for a race when you see the track

2. PS4

3. 1.03

4. All

6. reinstall the game , initialize my ps4

61694001764__A66BEF7E-6786-4380-81F0-4379F9920D6F.MOV

Can you not see this thread?

It's not like it's not at the top and marked 'with developers'....

Posted (edited)

I’m getting the CE 34878 0 code,

ive only tried doing split screen on Paul Ricard with the f2 cars. All three times I’ve tried it crashes just as it starts loading. Just tried a single F1 race at the same circuit, and it was fine.

Hope you fix it, I only upgraded to play couch co op really!!

Edited by Zakarex
Mis spelled word

Hi

my game is crashing when i am in the loading when you see a picture of the track ( CE-34878-0) 

i have the 1.05

i already uninstalled the game and i reinstalled it but it keeps crashing

im on PS4 

please help me because i can’t play

hello I still can not access the store is the pass I have network service error online, I tried on another console same same error, I tested on a secondary account and everything works, since the exit I can not go to the shop, zero echeon points and no deluxe edition tokens! I am disgusted

After update 1.05, whenever I load into any game mode (My team, multiplayer, grand prix, etc...) , my game crashes and gives me error code CE-34878-0. I've watched so many videos and have done everything they say to try and fix it but it still doesn't work. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, rebuilt the database of my PS4, cleaned the disc and everything else... This has only happened after the recent update - 1.05 - anyone have a solution?

1.       Continuous blue screen error CE-34878-0

2.       PS4
3.       1.05
4.       Any game made, it is virtually unplayable now. If I click to change to a new livery or item even it freezes and then blue screens.
5.       16 times since the latest update. (I believe it happened a few hours after the update randomly at 11pm on the 20th.   
6.       I have deleted and re-installed the game. Changed my PS4 resolution, checked my internet and connectivity to other games (all fine). 
I do not want to initialise my PS4 as I believe the recent update is the issue. 

I just gave v 1.05 a spin - in time trial - no crashes and I loaded in 3 different tracks. Not much of a sample size but the game was crashing/hanging up in the loading screen just about every time I attempted to load into a different track after concluding a TT session. So, it *seems* promising. Sorry to see others seem to experiencing issues with the 1.05 update though. 😕 Yipes?

Hi everyone,

I was having issues with my game crashing in every mode - MyTeam, GP Mode, TT, Multiplayer etc and I was told that it was a PlayStation error. 

I have investigated the issue myself and by deleting the game and data, then reinstalling it - I have fixed the problem. So please, this isn't a PlayStation issue, but instead an issue with F1 2020. 

I hope it helps some of you but if you're going to attempt this then PLEASE back up your data. I was silly enough to delete mine, in desperation, so I have to completely start again.

I'm not saying it'll work but Codemasters aren't helping much so anything is worth a try. 

2 hours ago, PaulMcG1992 said:

Hi everyone,

I was having issues with my game crashing in every mode - MyTeam, GP Mode, TT, Multiplayer etc and I was told that it was a PlayStation error. 

I have investigated the issue myself and by deleting the game and data, then reinstalling it - I have fixed the problem. So please, this isn't a PlayStation issue, but instead an issue with F1 2020. 

I hope it helps some of you but if you're going to attempt this then PLEASE back up your data. I was silly enough to delete mine, in desperation, so I have to completely start again.

I'm not saying it'll work but Codemasters aren't helping much so anything is worth a try. 

Hi ! When you say "deleting the data" is it the game's data or your PS4's data ? I really don't want to initialize it and lose an enormous amount of time 😞

42 minutes ago, zodiac94 said:

Hi ! When you say "deleting the data" is it the game's data or your PS4's data ? I really don't want to initialize it and lose an enormous amount of time 😞

I wouldn't recommend it but I had to delete all of my game's data. It would be nice to know if there is another solution to this but Codemasters don't seem to be answering us! 

Im getting the same error codes ive done everything it shows on the playstation support and still doesnt work this is clearly a codemasters issue everyone of my 38 other games work fine i made a video of it happening