Motorsport Games, Codemasters and FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy partner to create the World RX Esports Invitational Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White trees in dirt [SOLVED]

Firstly hello to all.
Today i purchased DIRT of steam and have been having issues with all the trees been white, which is slightly putting me off my crappy racing style.
I am still in the championship made and cannot progress any further past the second stage of the first race as it is not agreeing with my old eyes.
Have played around with the graphic settings and actually restarting game after each change to no avail.

photo Dirtvidsettings_zpsuqpdebzijpg  photo vlcsnap-2015-07-09-19h36m14s135_zpsqqyyiolrjpg

yes i have exact the same problem after updating AMD drivers to latest 15.7
i have the asus direct cu2 290x 

i have updated yesterday, so i know its for sure the driver! but the new driver gives me improvements in FPS in all other games so i don't going to switch back!
p.s  AMD knows the issue see below.
[422671] Flickering corruption occurs in Dirty Rally with Advanced Blending enabled

The problem might be the new driver in combination with specific GPUs. I'v got a 7870 and don't have the white tree problem, I installed 15.7 drivers this morning and had the game on Ultra preset. Also, did you have the the white trees on a specific track, country or everywhere?

EDIT: Turns out i had the advanced blending off, so it seems it is a problem with the new driver

this fixed the problem: Turn Advanced Blending off
The rest of the settings i have on ultra even trees ! no problem anymore.