Jump to content Jump to content

PC - Unable to use voice commands

Puff3r

Hello, here is the problem I found.

I am a French Canadian so I installed the "MSKinectLangPack_frCA" pack.

As soon as I installed the "MSKinectLangPack_frFR" pack, the voice commands we started worked.

I uninstalled the "... CA" pack and the "... FR" pack and just reinstalled the "... CA" pack and the voice commands no longer worked.
I uninstall the pack "... CA" and reinstall the pack "... FR" and everything works.

Conclusion: the pack "MSKinectLangPack_frCA" does not work on my windows,  all parameters in windows its configure to "Canadian French"

Francois.

13 hours ago, francoisgoyette said:

Hello, here is the problem I found.

I am a French Canadian so I installed the "MSKinectLangPack_frCA" pack.

As soon as I installed the "MSKinectLangPack_frFR" pack, the voice commands we started worked.

I uninstalled the "... CA" pack and the "... FR" pack and just reinstalled the "... CA" pack and the voice commands no longer worked.
I uninstall the pack "... CA" and reinstall the pack "... FR" and everything works.

Conclusion: the pack "MSKinectLangPack_frCA" does not work on my windows,  all parameters in windows its configure to "Canadian French"

Francois.

Slightly necroed the thread, but thanks for this contribution.

It is certain that only core Kinect Language Packs are supported;

English/French/Spanish/German/Italian/Japanese/Portuguese(Brazil)*/Dutch* * - Portuguese(Brazil) / Dutch does not appear to be downloadable anywhere, but this might be dependent upon locale / system default

Other languages are supported in Menu/Subtitle only

Russian/Polish/Simplified Chinese

F1® 2020 on Steam (steampowered.com)

Archived