Jump to content Jump to content

Failing to submit results in online private league

• 2 weeks later...

@BarryBL

Same issue (1.10) - it doesn't matter if i join one of my friends league or if I create a new one.

My Code is: KSMB-DDCE-MCHA-APMG

So I created one which is called: Connection Lost

One League from a friend of mine is called: liga one

The Problem is, that I'm the only one of four guys who gets this error. The others easily can join "next League Event"

Thanks for helping! 

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing here on XBox. In the private league from me and my friend - the submit results error. It makes no sense, when i lost my points and have to setup a new league after every racing weekend. This makes the multiplayer unplayable. Please, fix this. Things like this makes the game really bad. 🤨

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to play online with a friend in a private league and after racing at Monaco it says its unable to submit results and then goes back to qualification. This has happened at least 3 times:

A detailed description of the issue - Unable to progress to next race after completing a race at Monaco (this has also previously happened at Vietnam). An error message appears after the podium and once choosing to move to the next session. Says "unable to submit results". occasionally a different podium is shown to each person.
Platform - PS4 (both players)
What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)  - 1.12
Ranked/Unranked/Leagues - Leagues
Wired or Wireless Connection? - Wireless
The amount of players in your session? 2
Were you the host? No
Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? Same error shown for all participants
We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Yes - this has occurred a number of times.
How do you make the problem happen? Skipped to race from Qualification and completed race.
Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. - CCPE-RVMJ-AMMS-PCEC

• BarryBL pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've been experiencing the same issue right now. My cousin and I have a league and we cannot continue through. We're stuck at a free practice at Hungary right now. 

Is the same issue we had a couple of months ago. We had to delete the league and recreate it. Its unacceptable, we cannot finish a full season this way.

Our league code is CM#_8D9WP9

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

How an earth has this not been fixed got? Almost 6 months this has been going on.  5 months since I posted my issue with it on here. Me and my friend are still stuck unable to play this game for 5 MONTHS now.  This is unacceptable for me as a customer. Will you be offering an apology and refund as my patience has now gone?

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my brother had the same problem on xbox - we think it is caused by 'quitting' sessions (by quitting to main menu) either during or immediately after the session (or if one quits and the other doesn't). The game seems to submit results but not acknowledge the session has completed, so it'll relaunch the same session, but when it comes to write results, it can't... 

• 1 month later...

Having the same issue here. Barry doesnt seem to be responding anymore. Hope he is not affected by the ea takeover, because he at least seemed to be caring, even though unable to solve the issues by himself.

This problem is so annoying an upsetting, it has been months since it is reported, please find a fix to it.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, RollieWedge said:

@BarryBL Yes i did finish it, by following the advice in this topic. I have experienced it in at least 4 leagues. Please i dont have the code now but there are plenty of codes and reports under this topic, and it has been 5 months since they sent it here.

Can you provide a video so we can see exactly where your issue may be happening. League name would be useful too.

@BarryBL I just recreated the situation with one of the league members to be able to prepare a video for you. Yesterday we were 5 people in the game, and it gave us the error repeatedly after the first practice session, eventually we were unable to proceed and created an unranked lobby instead. But now when i did it with 2 people, it proceeded without error, so the video is ruined. In fact when it happened yesterday, i tried to proceed with two members instead of 5 (just like i did now to prepare the video for you) and it still gave the error. It happens after the practice session is completed, or everybody retires intentionally, and before proceeding to qualifying it says "error: failed to submit results". The league name is ETAGU Racing. It also happened in some of our leagues before, and we had to delete the league and create a new one many times. Also, it might not be because of the members involved, because one of the leagues we had to delete was also between the two members that i just tried to create a video 10 minutes ago for you. I will try to capture a video again when it happens but i also think that there is enough information already within this thread. Please report it even without video because it can happen anytime, lets say in a league where we made 10 races before, and it ruins everything because you have to delete the league because there is no way to overcome it.

Thank you for the support.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, RollieWedge said:

@BarryBL I just recreated the situation with one of the league members to be able to prepare a video for you. Yesterday we were 5 people in the game, and it gave us the error repeatedly after the first practice session, eventually we were unable to proceed and created an unranked lobby instead. But now when i did it with 2 people, it proceeded without error, so the video is ruined. In fact when it happened yesterday, i tried to proceed with two members instead of 5 (just like i did now to prepare the video for you) and it still gave the error. It happens after the practice session is completed, or everybody retires intentionally, and before proceeding to qualifying it says "error: failed to submit results". The league name is ETAGU Racing. It also happened in some of our leagues before, and we had to delete the league and create a new one many times. Also, it might not be because of the members involved, because one of the leagues we had to delete was also between the two members that i just tried to create a video 10 minutes ago for you. I will try to capture a video again when it happens but i also think that there is enough information already within this thread. Please report it even without video because it can happen anytime, lets say in a league where we made 10 races before, and it ruins everything because you have to delete the league because there is no way to overcome it.

Thank you for the support.

Can you also grab us some report codes too from your test @RollieWedge. These are available on the Pause screen when in session at the bottom left of the screen, as a 16 digit code. I've added your report onto the existing bug, but a video and these codes from as many players as possible will be useful.