Jump to content Jump to content

Failing to submit results in online private league

Good work @RollieWedge - it is definitely associated with the game trying to overwrite existing results... I. E. In one sense in thinks the session is completed, but it has failed to move to the next session.

If players exit as normal all seems well, but quitting to menu or retiring from session towards the end of the session seems to cause the problem (maybe when the host leaves but the other plays don't?) 

@markyb32 Nope, unfortunately it is not the case i suppose. Because yesterday when it happened we completed the session, i told everybody to say yes to "continue to next session" yet it happened again. I also tried a few times to say no to it, retire or complete the session, also going back to main menu but it happened in all situations. So it happens regardless of what you do, once it is there, it is in an infinite loop. It is so annoying because you have to delete the league and lose al the points stats and etc.

Hi,

Also having the same issue. In the league summary screen it says: "Next league event: Singapore Race", but going into the lobby it says "Singapore - Practice". Once the practice session is done (either by both exiting the session, or completing it like normal), both participants get "Error submitting results" after confirming to continue to the next session. Leading us back to the League Summary with "Singapore Race" supposedly coming up. Right now the league seems to be completely stuck. No way to change the race etc.

Playing on PS5, version 1.16. 

@roym899 if it is still there, capture a video please and send to @BarryBL

Also take note the 16 digit code bottom left in the pause screen

He told me to capture a video to fix it and i am recording every end of the sessions since then, to be able to send it and it did not happen while i am recording. Dont know if i should be happy or not lol

Edited by RollieWedge

Unbelievable!!! After 8 months - no solution of this bug?!?! This is a bad joke, guys. Is this issue known and do you work on a solution??? This is Patch 1.16 now and the same issue still there. Come on Codemasters - i mean get this solved! This makes the game really terrible. How much informations (codes, bug reports, videos) do you need before you will search for an acceptable solution???

@WegMat exactly! We pay as consumers, then we are being asked to almost work like cm employees and search a bug within the game to submit a "proper" report of the issue, and there are many of them within this thread already. This is a game which is released every single year, and a crucial bug like this is not solved in 8 months within the 12 months lifespan of the game. Come on @BarryBL

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, RollieWedge said:

@WegMat exactly! We pay as consumers, then we are being asked to almost work like cm employees and search a bug within the game to submit a "proper" report of the issue, and there are many of them within this thread already. This is a game which is released every single year, and a crucial bug like this is not solved in 8 months within the 12 months lifespan of the game. Come on @BarryBL

Leagues were never properly implemented in the first instance as CM dropped the feature into the last game without multiplayer league involvement.

It's pretty poor, but all we can do as CL and mods is gather evidence. @BarryBL is not the enemy here, he is simply trying to do that. It is the only way forward, unless they have it tested in beta then retrospectively issue a fix (which would seem unlikely). Leagues and F2 are horrible modes only surviving in the game because they can't be removed.

On 3/16/2021 at 10:19 AM, steviejay69 said:

Leagues were never properly implemented in the first instance as CM dropped the feature into the last game without multiplayer league involvement.

It's pretty poor, but all we can do as CL and mods is gather evidence. @BarryBL is not the enemy here, he is simply trying to do that. It is the only way forward, unless they have it tested in beta then retrospectively issue a fix (which would seem unlikely). Leagues and F2 are horrible modes only surviving in the game because they can't be removed.

@steviejay69 Of course @BarryBL is not the enemy, nobody said so. It is just he is the only one that we can reach and who seems to care. Whatever the reason, it is simply an embarrasment on CM side to have such a problematic game and such a persistent bug going on for tens of patches. And still not adressed in today's patch release. I've just given up. Have to wait for the EA game and hope they dont ruin its sim soul while fixing these issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...