Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[PS4] Game Crash After Simulating Last Race

Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

After completing qualifying I decided to simulate the last race of the season (Abu Dhabi). After the classic crash, already reported by other users, I restarted the game as always to continue with career but the problem is that it doesn't load the game and crashes. ERROR (CE-34878-0)

2.       Platform

PS4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

13 times without solving

I hope there a solution or an update will arrive as soon as possible because it would be a shame to lose progress in career and for trophies.:classic_wacko:

Edited by NotMice94

1 hour ago, NotMice94 said:

I can send you the save file if you want @BarryBL. Let me know:classic_rolleyes:

Turn off formation lap. Was able to sim fine after I turned it off.

From reports elsewhere, once you update to 1.05, please let us know if you can continue. Will be available for console later this week

10 hours ago, Lewis44TheWin said:

Turn off formation lap. Was able to sim fine after I turned it off.

I can't turn off the formation lap because I have already simulated the last race and the loading phase that you see in the video, is the one that would take me to the team headquarters to end the season.