Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Seasons | Codemasters Blog

F1 2015 Seasons | Codemasters Blog

We’re only one day away from the launch of F1™ 2015 in the UK and Europe! This is the final stretch and you’ll all soon be racing wheel to wheel as part of the 2015 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™!

Read the full story here

Hey, this is my first f1 game that I will own, so to clarify, will there be split screen/local multiplayer in the game

I have just received my F1 2015 for PC, struggling to get it working on a MacBook, thought it would be OK, can anybody recommend any advice on getting it working, or should I return it?

JWBROWN said:
I have just received my F1 2015 for PC, struggling to get it working on a MacBook, thought it would be OK, can anybody recommend any advice on getting it working, or should I return it?
What's the Macbook spec, and via BootCamp or in a virtual machine? I'm running it in BootCamp on a 2015 Macbook Pro, and it's running okay-- at least, the problems I'm seeing appear to be common to other PCs too :) But really, any Mac laptops much older than a year or two will probably struggle on specs, I'd imagine... Apple really doesn't put gaming-friendly graphics cards in any of its Macs.

i don t know where to write it ,but the game often lagging and sometimes freezing on PS4 .

I have a problem with f1 2015 for ps4 after the Patch i cant change gears Manuel or Auto dosent work can anyone help

Pls bring back the carrer-Mode without this Mode the F1 game after a while too boring...I was a big fan of this Mode and i think am not allone with my opinion. It was a good alternation when the normaly mode was too boring or too much finished.... In the Career-Mode you can give interwies and you have your own office.... you dont cant tell me that was not successful...! LG

WHY IS MY CAR STOPPING JUST BEFORE MY MECHANICS IN THE PITS AND JUST FREEZING THERE WITH THE REST OF THE RACE CONTINUING. I RESTART THE RACE AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE IS ON INTERMEDIATE TYRES IN A PERFECTLY DRY RACE. THEREFORE EVERY CPU PITTED ON THE FIRST LAP AND BOTH MERCEDES, FERRARI & WILLIAMS CARS STAYED FROZEN IN THE PITS FOR THE ENTIRE RACE. THIS IS KILLING MY ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME WHICH SINCE FRIDAY I HAD NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR.
PLEASE CAN I HAVE A DATE OF A FIX OR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT THIS ISN'T HAPPENING TO JUST ME. VERY TEMPTED TO GET A REFUND. TERRIBLE BUG. KILLS ALL THE REALISM AND COMPETITION. CAREER MODE.

Oh my God what is happening? Instead to improve with next gen, Codemaster F1 give a lot pf issues to his customers. Wheels do not work, the game is full of bugs, they deleted career notifying people just one day before going in the shop. What a shame Mr. Codemaster, do you want only money from the people, but we get tired to spend without getting nothing. Probabilly, and I repeat probabilly, I will get F1 2015 only when all the bugs will be fixed and the price be under 20 Euros.

With a R9 280X OF 3B GDDR5 and a FX 8320 i can't get the 30 fps on 800x600 in low graphics when in the F1 2014 1080p ULTRA and more than 60 fps. Codemasters, really?

For the date of publication of been moved, it have a lot of errors and bugs... Wheels after a while not more on the car from enemies Racecars....or lagging at the loadscreen. I thought if you shedule the shifts alredy comes at least as clever.....but no even without CARRER MODE. I had know that befor, i would have the pre-order thinking two times!!

Dear Codemasaters I have enjoyed every one of your F1 games starting with 2010. Since I can't fit a wheel on my computer desk I've always raced with my Logitech joy stick and have always been able to use advanced wheel settings. Without it the car is undrivable to me. Your F1 series sadly is my only hobby. I work many hours and don't have much down time. I ask you PLEASE make a patch for guys like me who race with a joy stick, how ever few we may be. sincerely Dean

There are a few things which just sucks!!! Why on earth did you remove the Coop and the Career-Mode??? I just don't get it.. really.. don't you have a community which you want to satisfy? Don't you care about them? Clearly you just fucking don't!!!!!! Can you give me ONE reasonable expalanation, why you removed them? And one other thing.. in Q3 i always use the softer tyres.. and ALWAYS start with the harder tyres.. please fix this! Otherwise it's a pretty good racefeeling besides the most important features why one bought your F1-Games.. you should reallyreallyreally reconsider your developer or whoever defines what modes to add or remove in your games..!!!

Dear Codemasters! Can you tell me, what sh.t you did in the online sessions? How is it possible that i drive the race completely in front, go through the finish line with 6 seconds to the second and then i only get third without having any penalties? I know that there are faster drivers then me, but i want to see this in the race, not after the finishing line on the podium. Then i have made a time on every track and i don't get the success. How long shall we customers pay our hardly earned money for such buggy games?

you people should be ashamed letting a game out when it doesn't work properly its a gainst the trade description act I thought you had people that tested the game before release I want my money back and you can stick your game v

:# Very bad there is no excuse for this pile of crap !!!! you fobbed us off with a crap infill game f12014 last year, but I think we all thought this will do, if next gen will be better, but unbelievably its worse, and you released it without knowing how bad it was. Really ????, did none of you have ago before you released it.

bought f1 2014 online play as do ?? the game is unique, the game comes to pass online? has not yet come! or comes everything right to play online or trei that register in an account? grateful for the attention !!

Hello , I belong to a forum where by far F1 2010 play online with your game on Xbox !! F1 2015 multiplayer is really hurt with many bugs , charts wrong and continuous lag also playing in 10 !! I hope you are already working x fix all these problems to bring us a game that functions well and to justify the money spent on the purchase !! It is pleasing your ad where you say that you are working to fix the problems !! thanks

I have just logged into this Forum to get the real lowdown on F1 2015. After all the blog about how wonderful the  new engine is and every bit of sales nonsense CM and others have put out I now have the information I required. It is painfully obvious that nothing has changed over the years since CM's involvement in 2010. The whole system was then badly flawed, bugs galore and unplayable and reading these pages......nothings changed, so glad I haven't and now have no intention of buying this software. Oh yes with the imminent release of a totally new OS from Microsoft (Windows 10) which does work having been a beta tester will F1 work with that? I would have reservations. so I will not be adding to the 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014 sitting on the shelf until you can convince me but I'm not going to wait another year for you to obtain you beta testing on Joe Public.

Hi, I dohave a serious question. I´ve bought the game for PS4 and while I am running on championship season, I cannot choose the tire strategy or which tire I want to change in the race. Is this correct? It just can´t be!!! I was in 5th and I had a flat tire. they changed to the Inter. Then I went there again to put a prime and they´ve put an option..... Really frustating this....

If you want to do something other than the default strategy, you need to select the tyre you want fitted next from the Quick Menu while you're racing. On the Xbox that's on the D-Pad, not sure what it's assigned to on PS4.

That is the first and THE LAST game i bought from codemasters. A fucking joke. 70€? for what? fuck off codemasters.... there is nothing in this game to be enjoyable(no career, no stats, no coop seasons and so on) the gameplay looks fun but fuckoff. i played it for 40 hours and not even a minute more. Im do dissapointed. Fuck off fucking codemasters. I will never buy a game from you. I swear this to god! fucking dissaster.