Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 Seasons | Codemasters Blog

Then the car again is like is fucking wooden!!! did you even watch the real race of formula 1? I am aiming in the collision system. When i played the game first time it really felt like i am playing a demo version or beta,,,,,

and tthe fucking bugs and glitches like i said the fucking last game i bought from you. motherfuckers

Where else would you get 40 hours of entertainment for €70? Sounds like not a bad deal to me. (Mind you, I only paid €25 for it, so I'm even happier...)

it is a bad deal.. when you buy a game for more than 40 than you need to play it like a whole season. like for example fifa. you play it whole season, like 800 hours. 40 hours it is less than 2 days. Fucking pathetic game.

F1 2015 is completely shocking i have never played an f1 simulation this bad. in my eyes EA Sports should take over the game making of it like they used to have it. you would of thought codemasters would listen to all the complaints about the game and done a patch/update to satisfy there customers that spend there hard earned money on this so they can make there millions of £'s. come on codemasters your meant to know what your doing but from the complaints i have seen and from what i have experienced from the game it looks like you don't know what your doing or your just out to upset a lot of people. Create a patch to fix all the bugs and install a career mode and satisfy your customers or i will be very suprised if you sell 10,000 of the 2016 game as you would of annoyed so many people. Some people have already told me they are not buying f1 2016.

When you race in Montreal and are on the back straight leading up to the wall of champions the track begins to go pixel crazy and you can't see far down the track, especially when it's raining. Also, the physics are not right. Please PLEASE release an update!

The New Update for the Ps4 is really mad... Im in a Williams on first place after the Qualifine and Second place are a Mercedes, and the Presenter says bouth Red Bull are in front??? OmG, I Repent the pre Order of thos game..... No attention to detail and after three F1 Games suddeny without Career-Mode.....Thats a really bad Way Codemasters

Jus bought the game an what a disappointed.worst f1 game yet.should be able to start with a poor team and get contract offers like past f1 games.the game is to easy board of it after 15 mins.f1 1997 the best yet.sort it out codemasters.