Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Cannot go into pit lane.

6 hours ago, Ballgame59 said:

Has this issue been fixed? I just got the game Friday and it's so frustrating having to remember to switch back to Assisted Steering. I've never owned ANY racing game before so this is ALL new to me. Surely they would have fixed this by now? I mean, it is the only thing right now that turns me off about the game. This is a game that I always want to come back to, I'm really diggin' it otherwise..

Never mind that , lets concentrate on the race , keep focus ................. Where are you, are you pitting or what; we've ben waiting here for ten minutes, Hello ......Hello!

21 hours ago, Ballgame59 said:

Has this issue been fixed? I just got the game Friday and it's so frustrating having to remember to switch back to Assisted Steering. I've never owned ANY racing game before so this is ALL new to me. Surely they would have fixed this by now? I mean, it is the only thing right now that turns me off about the game. This is a game that I always want to come back to, I'm really diggin' it otherwise..

I would strongly recommend you just never use assisted steering. You'll get much more enjoyment from the game and the subject of this thread will be a complete non issue.

(The fact that a driving game even has an option to steer for you frankly confuses me.)

I have just started playing this game and have the same issue. Hope it is resolved soon

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2021 at 12:24 PM, Ultra3142 said:

I would strongly recommend you just never use assisted steering. You'll get much more enjoyment from the game and the subject of this thread will be a complete non issue.

(The fact that a driving game even has an option to steer for you frankly confuses me.)

Yes and the simulate Practice session bizzardom  , either do it or don't bother. Wait until you see the new assist they have for 2021 , you can input your preferred best lap time and then choose 'WIN EVERY RACE WITHOUT TAKING PART' for the  serious slackers out there.