Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[ Multiplayer ] - HO78.6443 Error Code Master Thread - Xbox

Hello,

since i play f1 2020 on Xbox One, i always get kicked out of online Lobbys, then there is standing ‚you have to be logged in a xbox live account‘ but i have no Internet issues, i am logged in in Xbox. I have the Version 1.02. It happens everytime i play online. Sometimes in 1 Minute another time in 6. I didn‘t find a post that shows the same Problem. The Update didn’t help out. I don‘t know what i can do. 

Thank you 

Complete bug report. 

Also, check NAT type and Wired/Wireless settings. Some port forwarding and, potentially, making sure the right account is the only active account in session could help.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UP100 said:

Please follow the bug reporting template 🙂 

Edited by Counter1616

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Complete bug report. 

Also, check NAT type and Wired/Wireless settings. Some port forwarding and, potentially, making sure the right account is the only active account in session could help.

Sorry. I‘m not the best in english. I will try. So as I said i always get kicked out of online sessions and then the reason is i have to be logged in a Xbox live account. Game Version is 1.02, it happens in every online mode, it happens everytime, sometimes after one minute, another time a Bit later, there are no steps to do this because i am just playing online. I have tried to install it again and to change my telemetry to Open. Nothing helped. I‘m using the xbox elite Controller. I can add a screenshot later if you want.  

i have NAT type moderate and i am wired. But moderate isn‘t a Problem and i don‘t have this problem in F1 2019 or in any other Games. I‘m only logged in my account.

No worries mate, I'll try and help. Answer these questions below.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes and add your platform here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?
6.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?
7.       [ For PC ] – Please add a DXDiag to your post.   

So try changing NAT type to Open as it helps, ensure 1 account is logged in and the others are not previously. So log in on one account and don't switch. Can you add a picture for me please.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes and add your platform here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
5.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?
6.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?

So try changing NAT type to Open as it helps, ensure 1 account is logged in and the others are not previously. So log in on one account and don't switch. Can you add a picture for me please.

Okay. Thank you.
1. In every Online Mode/Session i get kicked out of the lobby, then there is standing, you must be logged in Xbox live. With the error Code HO78.6443 ( I don‘t know if it is a zero or an O. I play on xbox.

2. Version 1.02

3. Every online Mode.

4. I Don‘t know how often it happened. I played online for like 20-30 times and it happens always.

5. I already tried reinstall the Game and changed telemetry to Open.

6. the issue happens not in a exact time. Sometimes when i wait in a Lobby. Sometimes when i am driving

As Information. I don‘t have this Problem in any other Game. Not even in formula 16,17,18,19

2441241C-E6AD-4A3D-BFBD-F55245CC1ECE.jpeg

16 hours ago, Counter1616 said:

Okay. Thank you.
1. In every Online Mode/Session i get kicked out of the lobby, then there is standing, you must be logged in Xbox live. With the error Code HO78.6443 ( I don‘t know if it is a zero or an O. I play on xbox.

2. Version 1.02

3. Every online Mode.

4. I Don‘t know how often it happened. I played online for like 20-30 times and it happens always.

5. I already tried reinstall the Game and changed telemetry to Open.

6. the issue happens not in a exact time. Sometimes when i wait in a Lobby. Sometimes when i am driving

As Information. I don‘t have this Problem in any other Game. Not even in formula 16,17,18,19

2441241C-E6AD-4A3D-BFBD-F55245CC1ECE.jpegHello I also have the same issue on Xbox has a solution been found.

1. I get kicked out of every Xbox lobby saying I have not signed in with although I am and my connection is perfect the issue I believe occurred before the recent update as I got kicked out of my one and only lobby I did on Wednesday evening. However unlike above I do not get any error codes.

2 version 1.02- Not sure if this matters but I am on disc

3 Every online mode

4 It happens every game I have tried around 15 times it can kick you out in lobby, race or qualifying.

5 I have tested all my connections fully restarted my xbox and tried to sign in and out of game.

6 as previously stated in every session or just while waiting in lobby it can happen.

7 Does not apply

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 3:47 PM, BarryBL said:

3.       Game-mode? 

Hello? Are you still there. I mean i don‘t want to be unrespectful.

Edited by Counter1616

Hi can some assist me with this issue as the game keeps telling me I am not signed in despite the fact I am

1. The issue tells me I am signed out despite being signed in I do not always get the error code I have only got that twice but it always says I am not signed into my Xbox live profile this can happen while driving or in the lobby.

2. Version 1.02

3. All online modes

4. I have tried to play multiplayer 30 times it happens every time. Not always straight away sometimes within a few minutes. 

5. I have checked all my connections and uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as attempting to sign in and on the main menus.

6. I don’t have a video but in the lobby while driving and in spectator mode the screen goes black with a big notification telling me I am not signed in. It says to press ok and puts me back to the main menu.

Thank you for any help and my gamer tag is alexf0rd if that is needed.

Having the exact same issue on Xbox. Really frustrating as I’m still connected to Xbox live and able to talk parties etc. I also keep getting the ‘in to online services messages throughout gameplay’. Anyone found any fixes?

Currently under investigation. Will update when I have news.

• Confused 1

i have been getting this as well, i tried to see if it was the same on other games but they worked fine.
its annoying because i cant play with friends or compete in leagues

it says that i must be signed into a xbox live which i am because that is the account i have it on
the error code i got most of the time was HO78.6443

Any fixes found yet? I really don’t understand how we can be expected to pay £55 for a preorder and have 50% functionality of a game which hasn’t been tested properly. I really enjoy the f1 franchise but this is ridiculous. 

A patch has supposedly been released but then a minute into my first race I get this message. If they can’t give us a timeframe of when this will be fixed I’m just gonna go back to them old game and sell this one and maybe buy it back in 6 months when it’s fixed. 

image.jpg

13 minutes ago, swifishy said:

A patch has supposedly been released but then a minute into my first race I get this message. If they can’t give us a timeframe of when this will be fixed I’m just gonna go back to them old game and sell this one and maybe buy it back in 6 months when it’s fixed. 

image.jpg

Yeah. Got the same

Tried another coming up with an error code now wondering if anyone’s knows more?

image.jpg

Been having the same issue even after a new patch they’ve released seems like they haven’t tested the game with all the glitches at the moment. 

55 minutes ago, swifishy said:

Tried another coming up with an error code now wondering if anyone’s knows more?

image.jpg

No, sometimes there is an error Code, sometimes Not, Even for the patch 

Extremely annoying whilst trying to play online, been having it since the start of the game on July 7th, cant go 10 minutes without being kicked out. It seems to be worse on patch 1.03