Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[ Multiplayer ] - HO78.6443 Error Code Master Thread - Xbox

Is this Barry guy gonna do anything about this fundamental issue or is he just sitting on his arse absolutely ridiculous gonna sell the game

Even worse now can’t even load into a game with out being kicked absolute joke of a game, joke of a company my game is for sale if anyone wants it 

Hearing suggestions it might be to do with having the disc copy of the game. Are people hear using discs?

Please remain respectful. Issues are being looked into. If you are not satisfied, get a refund with your reseller. Otherwise, wait until its fixed. 

Finally a some acknowledgement from the this company about being respectful! Focus on fixing your game!!! and don’t worry I’m getting my refund today and looking forward to it lol

10 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Please remain respectful. Issues are being looked into. If you are not satisfied, get a refund with your reseller. Otherwise, wait until its fixed. 

I‘m sorry. Thank you for writing that we aren‘t forget. It‘s just really fruststating, F1 19 online was my favourite Game the Last months. And when you can not even play online its frustrating. But thanks for answering 🙂

On 7/18/2020 at 7:57 PM, swifishy said:

Is this Barry guy gonna do anything about this fundamental issue or is he just sitting on his arse absolutely ridiculous gonna sell the game

Adding a bug report would help your cause @swifishy

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Adding a bug report would help your cause @swifishy

@BarryBL

1. Constantly getting kicked from all multiplayer races being given error code HO78.6443. It can happen during qualifying, before the start of the races or at any time during the race. It happens even though connected to Xbox Live as I can still talk in parties and access online features. 

2. Platform is Xbox

3. Version 1.03

4. On both ranked and un ranked online multiplayer races

5. Have tried around 20 times have been kicked every time. 

6. Tried wired and wireless connections, reinstalled the game, bought a different copy of the game thinking it could be to do with my disc still having the same issue. Tried disc-less copy having same issue. Nat type is open. 

7. Using standard xbox one controller

8. Picture of screen is attached. 

A highly frustrating issue that makes half the game unplayable. Hope this helps and hope it can be fixed soon otherwise will have to sell a game which I have loved for many previous years. 

IMG_0809.HEIC

@BarryBL This has been under investigation for a week now have you made any progress? Heres a bug report to help you out

1. Constantly getting kicked from all multiplayer races being given error code HO78.6443. It can happen during qualifying, before the start of the races or at any time during the race. It happens even though connected to Xbox Live as I can still talk in parties and access online features. 

2. Platform is Xbox

3. Version 1.03

6. Tried wired and wireless connections, reinstalled the game, bought a different copy of the game thinking it could be to do with my disc still having the same issue. Tried disc-less copy having same issue. Nat type is open. 

A highly frustrating issue that makes half the game unplayable. Hope this helps and hope it can be fixed soon otherwise will have to sell a game which I have loved for many previous years. 

@BarryBL A bug report, I know I have repeated this a few times but haven't had any concrete responses so hope you will see this!!! 

2. Platform is Xbox

3. Version 1.03

Merged, pinned and with developers.

4 minutes ago, alonsothegoat said:

@BarryBL Thanks for sorting this. Has there been any updates on when it will be fixed?

No update at this moment in time, but with the developers, pending an investigation

Posted (edited)

1. Xbox One X, Error code: HO78.6443

Game keeps disconnecting me from multiplayer all the time saying that I'm not logged in on Xbox live, can't do even 5 lap race. Did not have any problems like that on any other game such as F1 2019 and F1 2018, ACC, Halo, FM7, AC. My xbox live is valid to april next year. I'm not being disconnected from xbox live bacaus I'm still able to talk on voice chat.

2.       F1 2020 version 1.05
3.       Ranked games and private lobbies as well 
4.       Happend many times probably more than 30, I gave up after few days thinking it might be my broadband problem but because noticed this topic I kept trying every day few races and it happening all the time.
5.       Restarted console, changed internet connection from wired to wireless, changed port in my router. Log off and log in to xbox live, reinstalled game. Checked NAT speed etc.

6.       https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/adam-piecuch/video/10454526

7. Using thrustmaster TX wheel with F1 addon, tested on controller and its same situation

IMG_20200723_204358.jpg

Edited by Shamball

Hi everyone,

On this, can players use the Xbox Settings -> Network -> Test network speed & statistics tool to get some measurements of the affected players’ network connections. Also, the player’s Internet Service Provider and if there are any connection issues, even if less frequently, in other games would be useful too.

hshdh.png

• Thanks 1