Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[ Multiplayer ] - HO78.6443 Error Code Master Thread - Xbox

Hi @BarryBL I’m using virgin media and had no connection issues of the same type in the previous f1 games and rarely have connection issues in games such as fifa and cod 

28209F36-12FA-4F40-8C74-0E5396589B9F.jpeg

Hi @swifishy, can you add the screen before that too, with NAT type and 'Current Network Status' on too please. 30ms can be a little bit of an issue. For example, I know ideal for FIFA Ultimate team is 16ms as you see it in the pre-matchmaking lobby. I'd usually back out of matchmaking on FUT Champs with a 30ms ping for example (but I won't drag myself into a Champs rant 😛 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi @BarryBL here’s the screen. I feel like my latency changes depending on time of day, due to people using the WiFi for work etc. Maybe at night it will be different. And yep let’s Leave fut champs for another day 😂

3F42E47F-EBF3-42EB-8EB0-C3BBCDC72E5F.jpeg

Hi @BarryBL I gave the network speed another go slightly better latency. Hope we’re making some progress as I really want to get into some online races soon!! Thanksimage.thumb.jpg.879781a22c2bd1253eecd7ee02a866a6.jpg

Can others send their pictures if their having this issue as well otherwise no progress is going to be made. Can’t believe I spent £50 on this game and can’t get to play online. Please do your part!!! @BarryBL has there been any progress? Thanks 

Hi everyone,

@swifishy has kindly added all the information needed for me to add to our internal report. If you experience this, please add:

•  Picture of Xbox Connectivity settings
  •  Video of user being kicked.
  •  Report code found in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings (16 digit code)

Thanks.

• Like 1