F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

End of Season Driver Transfers

So is driver changes set to on by default when you start your career in my team because other than mick leaving my team for Williams and Danny ric joining McLaren after I got Norris no one else seems to have moved and I’m in season 3? 

1 minute ago, Matty5792 said:

So is driver changes set to on by default when you start your career in my team because other than mick leaving my team for Williams and Danny ric joining McLaren after I got Norris no one else seems to have moved and I’m in season 3? 

Transfers are locked on for all myteam games at this stage. I'd say your lack of transfers is an oddity as most seem to be experiencing a lot more. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, KittyFit90 said:

Transfers are locked on for all myteam games at this stage. I'd say your lack of transfers is an oddity as most seem to be experiencing a lot more. 

Yes I expected more. In 2019 Lewis moved to haas. I wanted to see what crazy moves there would be. From some I’ve seen on this page, they don’t seem too bad.

Edited by Matty5792

Posted (edited)

Verstappen/Ferrari

Ocon/Red Bull

Gasly/Renault

Russell/Racing Point

Perez/AlphaTauri

Schumacher/Alfa Romeo

De Vries/Alfa Romeo

Giovinazzi/Williams 

Leclerc/Myteam as Champ

Rest same as Season 1

KimI Retired

Edited by Geboy91

Was disappointed to see the option has to be left on for Myteam, least you can turn it off in career but dunno if I'll even have time to play that.

I've just finished my 4th season, and the only transfers that have happened at all are retired drivers being replaced by F2 drivers or a team replacing the driver I signed from them with my old driver. Like in season 2 when I signed Russelll from Williams, they replaced him with my original driver Aitken. When Kimi retired, Alfa replaced him with De Vries and no other transfers were made that season. 

Start of season 5. 2024. Vettel is still at Ferrari with Leclerc, a 39 year old Hamilton is still at Mercades, with Luca Ghiotto after Bottas retired. Russell is a free agent after I decided not to resign him to try and get Mercades to replace the retiring Bottas. Max and Albon both still at RB. Norris and Sainz at McLaren. Ricciardo and Ocon at Renault. Stroll and Perez at RP. Grosjean and K-Mag at Haas. Kvyat and Gasly at AT. Giovinazzi and De Vries at Alfa.  Latifi and Aitken at Williams (ok the Williams lineup is pretty realistic ngl)

I've checked several times whether transfers are turned on and they are. Is it maybe just a bit broken for my save and it will work properly if I start a new save? 

slightly in a different vein . at the end of my first season , Bottas was world champion and Norris signed for my team , I guess who goes where could also be based on how high your AI setting is , 

lafiti was horrendous in the williams always over 2 or 3 laps behind Russell every race

Grosjean and Raikonnen retired in my first season which left me with the following after my first season:

Mercedes: Hamilton, Bottas

Red Bull: Perez, Albon

Ferrari: Vettel, Ricciardo

McLaren: Sainz, Norris

Racing Point: Verstappen, Latifi

Renault: Ocon, Schumacher

AlphaTauri: Kvyat, Gasly

Alfa Romeo: Stroll, Giovinazzi

Haas: Russell, Magnussen

Williams: Leclerc, Matsushita

Jaguar: Myself, King

• Sad 1