Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

"You have been kicked for cheating" ONLINE LOBBIES

See the title, i get kicked out of every single lobby I try to join unranked. This applies to all forms of online races. Even when I try to make my own lobby. I have never cheated at all... so I don't understand the issue.

Platform: PC/Steam

I only use a porsche livery mod I use for myteam career. It's only equipped on that car, not my multiplayer one

Any kind of modification of the game files is prohibited, so it can (and probably did) cause you to be kicked from multiplayer lobbies 🙂 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 8:36 PM, UP100 said:

Any kind of modification of the game files is prohibited, so it can (and probably did) cause you to be kicked from multiplayer lobbies 🙂 

So if you guys remove the mod, you can play online again.. 
Just go to "properties" and then to "local files" and "verify integrity of game files" then it should work again.. but it will remove your mods! (logo's, car livery's ect.)

Edited by Correll
Added text

I was kicked from a 5 lap Ranked server after being rammed by two others they ruined my car I never retaliated then, was kicked by the rammers and others in a pile on, this game is unfair. Look at my record as "Testeagle" I've always been a clean driver why is this allowed to happen to a %100 S licensed player I hate this game now.

15 hours ago, Scargo said:

I was kicked from a 5 lap Ranked server after being rammed by two others they ruined my car I never retaliated then, was kicked by the rammers and others in a pile on, this game is unfair. Look at my record as "Testeagle" I've always been a clean driver why is this allowed to happen to a %100 S licensed player I hate this game now.

Well, this is an entirely different thing. If other players vote to kick you out it's not the fault of the game. You need to find others to play against. We can only take your word for what you're saying is true but if others feel you're not playing fair they might kick you out. Then there's the sad thing that some people don't want someone a lot better in the lobby so they chose to kick them out, that's happened to me as well. Nothing much to do about it but find another lobby without sore losers. It has nothing to do with the game itself. The ability to kick dirty players is in my mind necessary but the downside is that it can be misused by the same dirty players. You can't have the good without the bad.