F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

More tiers on Podium Pass

I fell that it’s too easy to get to the max level as I’m already there. I feel that the amount of XP needs to be decreased a bit (getting 1 level in a 50% race in my team) or more levels need to be added. Also, maybe some of the rewards could be spaced out so rather than getting a reward every 2 tiers it could be increased to 1 reward every 4 tiers with an extra reward for the VIP pass. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:22 PM, cpayne32 said:

more levels need to be added

Don't penalize players who can't put in as much time.  Just make it so players with more time can keep playing.  🙂

15 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Don't penalize players who can't put in as much time.  Just make it so players with more time can keep playing.  🙂

I agree although I’ve got to the point now where I’ve got nothing to earn, I can’t gain extra levels so just ignoring the challenges now. 

Bear in mind it will be a lot easier for experienced players of previous games to hit rank 30 than brand new players, and that obviously those who play a lot will get there far faster, especially if they specifically target challenges.

I've posted this before but normally in games the XP needed to progress from one rank to another increases the higher the rank that is reached. I'm a bit surprised the same isn't trued in F1 2020 and I actually wonder if this is an unintended 'bug'.

I do though agree that ranks should continue to increase, even if no further customisation options are associated with this.