F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

MyTeam Fast improvement of car

So I'm on the 8th or 9th round (22 races) and I'm already above reanult and at same level of R&D chart with Racing Point, I was behind Williams in Austarlia, I have mercedes engine. Is it normal? that very fast improvement?

Can happen if you're lucky with few failures.

I've been lucky in my first season and had much fewer failures than the 20-30% fail rate could have caused.

At one point I was the 5th best car, but a race later it was back down to 7th or 8th.

Throughout the season 5 teams ended up getting almost on the same level of development.

20200718221020_1.jpg

12 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

So I'm on the 8th or 9th round (22 races) and I'm already above reanult and at same level of R&D chart with Racing Point, I was behind Williams in Austarlia, I have mercedes engine. Is it normal? that very fast improvement?

I’ve got Mercedes engine as well and focus and and did a few upgrades on engine so for tracks like Baku down the long straight and Belgium it’s hard for me to get overtaken so I get good results 

Got the Honda engine and even with upgrades I struggle to keep up with top 3 teams or mclaren and racing point is a pain but they do well 3 races then seem to have a race where they at back for whole race lol. I’m on Canada for race now and still behind most teams so seems Honda engine more of a long term engine for improvement.

Posted (edited)

mine have been crazy and i love it. Some tracks, us back markers did a 1 stop, and its at like Singapore and stuff where passing is hard, so McLaren Won one, Williams got P5 and 6 one race. Ya crazy stuff. But idk its effy to me. Sometimes ya makes me feel like we progress too fast then you see the Ai move again and its back. Some teams are slow because they suck lol. But Racing point is exactly like us. They caught Redbull and Ferrari like that. Only ones progressing as much as I am

EDIT: Just turned my game on, we are at Brazil, Racing point has slown down alot. No upgrades for the last 3 races. McLaren are 4th, and Renault are 5th and i am 6th. Racing point all in one race, fell from 3-4th too 7th. So i guess i enjoy how its at now. 

Edited by MichaelDecker
To add things