Jump to content Jump to content

I don't know if this is natural but for some reason my wheel is trying to pull my car away from the track when I am on the exit kerbs. It begins to veer off rather than transmitting the vibrations through the wheel. I have not encountered this on F1 2019. Sometimes the ffb completely disappears and the wheel feels super light and then becomes heavier (as per my settings). This isn't down to the logitech wheel being defective I don't think. ACC doesn't have this feeling.

I think it has to be a bug on Codemasters end for programming the Logitech G29 for F1 2020. It makes racing actually risky for the driver with this wheel for a track like Australia fast left right chicane. Any further out on the kerb and you're gonna spin and it nearly happened when I was doing MyTeam. I took it fine and then on the kerb my wheel drags my car towards the grass and from that forced steering I nearly lost the car in addition to losing time to the car I was closing down to.   

Nah was playing on the PS4 and the kerb feeling was normal but on PC its just non existent. No sense of weight on turning the wheel with the wheel slightly pulling further towards the outside kerbs. Please look into this as this is affecting the driving.

Edited by TimberF24
  • 1 month later...

The issue has returned. This time I am driving on USA and again the FFB just goes to non-existent and my wheel just has no weight over kerbs. I am going over kerbs to maximise entry speed into corners. Its quite difficult to send a video for it as its all on feeling rather than visuals.

Edited by TimberF24
  • 7 months later...
On 9/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, TimberF24 said:

The issue has returned. This time I am driving on USA and again the FFB just goes to non-existent and my wheel just has no weight over kerbs. I am going over kerbs to maximise entry speed into corners. Its quite difficult to send a video for it as its all on feeling rather than visuals.

Returned? So it went away?

@TimberF24 Please post a full bug report (including dxdiag and make and model of motherboard)

https://forums.codemasters.com/announcement/38-want-to-report-an-issue-have-a-bug-to-report-please-look-here-first/