F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×

v1.05 Patch Notes?

Game just got updated and no patch notes yet, wondering what's changed?

F1 2020 sub forum, scroll down

Posted (edited)

Game is still crashing with ugo dumper and now the black screen. And I’m having to do the Mexico race again for 2nd time. First time it crashed halfway through and now it actually finished with me finishing with a great 5th place  but after the podium celebrations screen goes black and stays like that so exit game restart and I have to do the damn race again. Unbelievable. 

Edited by Matty5792

2 hours ago, Matty5792 said:

O jogo ainda está travando com o ugo dumper e agora a tela preta. E eu estou tendo que fazer a corrida do México novamente pela 2ª vez. A primeira vez que caiu no meio do caminho e agora acabou comigo, terminando com um ótimo 5º lugar, mas depois que a tela das celebrações no pódio fica preta e permanece assim, então o jogo é reiniciado e eu tenho que fazer a maldita corrida novamente. Inacreditável. 

I recommend saving the game during the races.  I usually save at every pit stop and the last 3 laps.

Seeing a few reports suggesting a few of the fixes in 1.05 aren't working - gearbox and tyre disqualification. Oops!

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who saw the number on Perez gloves is 18 . Isn't it should be 11 ?

Edited by xiuyingy013

1 hour ago, xiuyingy013 said:

Am I the only one who saw the number on Perez gloves is 18 . Isn't it should be 11 ?

No this has been reported

5 hours ago, martbloke said:

Seeing a few reports suggesting a few of the fixes in 1.05 aren't working - gearbox and tyre disqualification. Oops!

Apparently mid race reloads do t work but new races seem to?

• Thanks 1