F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

TMX Wheel controls mucked up after patch

1.       Thrustmaster TMX Wheel
Brake = look back
Wheel left = look left
Wheel right = look right

2.       Xbox 
3.       1.05 ( Just installed the update)
4.       Online racing , Grand Prix, Time Trial, etc. All of them 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Recreated wheel setup 4 times (including unbinding). Recalibrated wheel 3 times Hard reset 3 times. All attempts futile
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Recreated wheel setup 4 times (including unbinding). Recalibrated wheel 3 times Hard reset 3 times

*******UPDATE*******

Wheel works fine on Main Account but faulty on 2nd account

Edited by DxT Rico

I’m also having this issue, tried everything you have and still no joy! This game is an utter joke

this may seem like common sense but all i did was 

1. force shutdown the game 

2. turn off the xbox one, wait 2 minutes then unplug xbox power supply, unplug all TX wheel accessories(power, pedals, usb)

3. wait five minutes, (go get a snack and a drink)....plug TX wheel and accessories back in without the USB......plug xbox back in and power up.....connect TX wheel USB

4. enjoy 

my game is still doing the look back while braking and look right and left when using the wheel.....only happens when i use an xbox controller for something so i have had to stop using the controllers or i have to shutdown the TX wheel and Xbox One every time i play F1 2020 

We have 4 accounts now that I tried a new one. Only the first one, that bought the game, works. 

Reset did nothing. Unbinding the camera again and binding it to a button failed. 

In cockpit view we are stuck at full look to apex which causes some motion sickness. Pod cam looks left and right as we steer. 

Just chiming in to say been having this same issue too. Only works if you have one account signed in which is a pain as that means the Schumacher content cant be used on your other accounts.