Jump to content Jump to content

AI drivers' qualifying times changes while driver is in pit

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

During each qualifying session in MyTeam, the classification of the actual session changes randomly during my second run lap. Some AI drivers have their lap time changed, while some don't change (mine never change), and all at the same time, even if theses drivers are in box or in a middle of the circuit.

2.       Platform

Steam - Windows 10

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

1.05 (but had same bug in 1.03)

4.       Game-mode?

MyTeam

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Each qualifying session I took part in the first 8 GP of the MyTeam (I think the exact number is 14)

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

I don't know what to do
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Logitech G27

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

First picture is classification after 1 lap for everyone.

2nd picture is when the classification changed randomly, when I was in my 2nd lap try, while every other driver were in pits.

3rd picture is Ricciardo real 1st lap time

4th picture is Ricciardo changed lap time after the bug

5th picture is Ricciardo rapport after end of qualifying, his real first lap time doesn't appear, he even gets eliminated in Q2 while his real lap time would have allowed him to go in Q3

20200721_211552.jpg

20200721_211928.jpg

20200721_211615.jpg

20200721_211940.jpg

20200721_212304.jpg

Archived