Forum Championship League | BELGIAN GP 22/01/2021 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | 1.15 PATCH NOW LIVE Read more... ×

Pay to test

3 hours ago, xboxden said:

I am also a little older than some here, but why should we wait a month or 2 to buy the game because it may be bugged on release?

Exactly right, tech moves on, digital will be the way forward, but gamers only buy a game couple days early, not weeks or months unless on early known bugged versions and they should release the game couple months later with the bugs ironed out.

We pay for a full finished game that isnt finished.

Oh and still waiting for my Pitcoins Codies, when is that being sorted?

Before we only could play the game in August, even though the F1 seasom starts in March. Last year they released in June (I think) and this year in July, even though the season only started in July and we still have a big crisis going on in the world. The players asked for sooner releases, now the players moan about the game not being perfect on release. I rather pay the full price and play the game for two months and encounter a few bugs, than wait two months more and have a more polished game because they had more time for testing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

16 hours ago, SIMRACER123 said:

I know of handful of people that purchased the same gaming wheel and pedal set and on all of them the pedals failed. Its a known issue yet they are still sold and commonly bought.

Has to be the G29 you're talking about. I got my first one 7 months ago. The past few weeks I've been watching the brakes being applied on their own. It's fantastic, I've taken it apart and cleaned it 3 times now. Even put a 15% dead zone in my brake pedal. Thought I won the fight... still continued to happen. So upon more research, sounds like the wiring is shot. Long story short.. I bought a new one today. So much better than the old one. Took 2 tenths off Zandvoort PB already with it. 1:09.392. I rode the old one into the ground. I can thank getting the Platinum on Assetto Corsa for that one. Hardest Platinum I've got.. besides Beat Saber, that was pretty friggin hard too. Although that did not require my Wheel. Just alot of sweat and anger lol.

I Really don't get it. Beta version worked almost perfect. Even online. Yesterday evening I did some unranked lobbies.... ***. Communicating errors, game crashes, desyncs. screen freezes etc.

Yes I can make a bug report. But if you have a look in the reports of the last 4 years you can see the same reports. And no it's not my connection or the connection of the other participants in the lobby. Because when we play Assetto Corsa with the same people we have no problems at all. And with the Beta it was also ok.

What's happening between the BETA and the FInal version. Is it the DRM? I assume it's in the Beta as well. 

Please CM fix this! I'm not a very critical user but this is ridicilous.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, aartstyle said:

I Really don't get it. Beta version worked almost perfect. Even online. Yesterday evening I did some unranked lobbies.... ***. Communicating errors, game crashes, desyncs. screen freezes etc.

Yes I can make a bug report. But if you have a look in the reports of the last 4 years you can see the same reports. And no it's not my connection or the connection of the other participants in the lobby. Because when we play Assetto Corsa with the same people we have no problems at all. And with the Beta it was also ok.

What's happening between the BETA and the FInal version. Is it the DRM? I assume it's in the Beta as well. 

Please CM fix this! I'm not a very critical user but this is ridicilous.

Or more likely the sheer number of extra players?

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Falstojudilofa said:

Before we only could play the game in August, even though the F1 seasom starts in March. Last year they released in June (I think) and this year in July, even though the season only started in July and we still have a big crisis going on in the world. The players asked for sooner releases, now the players moan about the game not being perfect on release. I rather pay the full price and play the game for two months and encounter a few bugs, than wait two months more and have a more polished game because they had more time for testing.

There is a differance between moaning and complaining.

Moaning is a negative, spoilt brat response that is unwarrented because there is no valid reason to do so.

Complaining is an indirect questioning of a fault( as in multiple bugs and no Pitcoins) to enable the target of the complaint to respond in a positive way to deliver factual content as to how they will validate their fixes and when.

3 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

Has to be the G29 you're talking about. 

It's concerning for the product in question people can work out what wheelset is being referred to based on very little information 🤣

• Haha 1