Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Qualifying bug still present

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.      I updated my game today, and got done with qualifying happy to dee the bug fixed, but half way through (my video to be exact) it shows 1.07 below 1.08 lap times

2.       Platform Ps4

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.05

4.       Game-mode? Myteam

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. I guess this is the only time ive tried it but for this isn't that a little bit besides the point (ill update or delete if next race is the same)

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue nothing to be exact besides updating

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) wheel

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Umm idk if the video posted. On my screen it shows the play option, you can hear it but the video itself isn't showing up.

1 hour ago, JKSullivan said:

It works for me - it happens between positions 9 and 10 at 0:15.

Ok thanks, i still cannot see it. But anyone else get this still?