Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

33 warnings 10 penalties in 1 corner

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

I cut a corner (turn 9) in Australia and the game told me I got a 3 seconds penalty and when the race ended I saw in Race Director that I got 10 penalties and 33 warnings in that lap.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

3.       Game-mode?

Career mode

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.

No

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?

It happened twice so far. But the first time it happened it was less harsh.

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.

No

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)

Keyboard

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

image.thumb.png.820fbb22b88e0ed5c9b8af3eb7e95fe2.pngimage.thumb.png.38dbc18ede3c8bd660eca5f0ca071acd.png

@doooooood

What version of the game are you talking about? 2020 or 2019? If you are talking about 2020, you are in the wrong forum. This forum is for the 2019 version of the game and you must go to the "F1 2020" forum and then repost your bug report. I only say this because you say above that you are playing version "1.05" and that just came out this week for 2020 version. "1.05" for the 2019 game came out probably over a year ago. I hope this helps you with your issue and good luck on the track!