Modo ERS manual en carrera ya!!!

Porque en entrenamientos y clasificación puedo manejar el ERS manualmente.Y en carrera nada más que tengo el atajo de adelantamiento.No lo entiendo deberíais de ponerlo en opciones si manual o con atajo gracias

1 hour ago, anastasio80 said:

Because in training and classification I can manage the ERS manually. And in the race I only have the overtaking shortcut. I don't understand you should put it in options if manual or shortcut thanks

ERS is now more realistic. Drivers do not have the level of control over ERS as was in F1 2019 as per their feedback to Codies.

For a race, ERS is mapped to automatically deploy and harvest for you throughout the lap/race (1-medium mode). You only have the option of more power from the OT button.

For qualifying you only get 0-none and 3-hotlap mode to simulate a cool down lap (none) and your hotlap to set a qualifying time (hotlap). There is no use of OT in qualifying as in theory the ERS is set to deploy your battery at it's optimum setting anyways.

However, in practice sessions you get access to it all - none, medium, hotlap and OT button. This is so you can practice your runs for qualifying (none and hotlap) and the race (medium and OT).

• Like 1

Although I get that the real drivers don't get to set this themselves during the race the engineers do change it throughout which in the game we do not get so I wish they had left this feature in our at least made it an option to turn on or off. 

I'm sure I've heard the engineers telling drivers to switch to different modes during a race though? 

9 minutes ago, Hammerpgh62 said:

Although I get that the real drivers don't get to set this themselves during the race the engineers do change it throughout which in the game we do not get so I wish they had left this feature in our at least made it an option to turn on or off. 

I'm sure I've heard the engineers telling drivers to switch to different modes during a race though? 

Because last year's ERS was being used unrealistic. People were changing it for every single corner because it gave an advantage. As the real F1 driver said that's not realistic and it was pretty much hated by all the esport players as well.

the engineers in real formula 1 are not telling the drivers to change it multiple times per corner. They may have preset settings. But they're not micromanaging it.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Hammerpgh62 said:

Those modes encompass both fuel mix and ERS and I think they're basically track dependent, economy mode and balls out scorching power. Last race you got Albon raging over the radio "why you're not giving me more power?" and it is mostly speculated it relates to his engineer not clearing him for a higher power mode - which emphasizes the control the team has over the strategy and performance.

A similar topic was raised after Last Lap Lando from Austria GP. When he was allowed to use Scenario 7, whatever it was, plus the overtake mode (and that one works much like it does in the game) the pundits were all about how McLaren had chosen to go for the podium at the expense of more wear on that PU, which must be accounted for or even compensated throughout the season. As we know, they come in limited supply.