F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Problems with my pedals

So I have a thrustmaster red legend edition and for some reason when i barely touch the throttle or brake pedal it goes full throttle/brake, so I can't do nothing beside that. This is starting to be quite annoying because I can't find a solution. Altough I'm quite used to play like this sometimes it's hard to do some tracks, so right now im plaing with a joypad. 

I had similar issues with my old Thrustmaster FGT Experience, which from what I can see is pretty similar to your wheel. It's a cheap wheel and pedal set and the quality is what it is. I had to drive with brake and traction control assist with that wheel. It was impossible to adjust neither without.

You can try setting linearity to max for both pedals, that's about the only tip I have. Are you on a PC or a PS with it?

4 minutes ago, Lakrits said:

I had similar issues with my old Thrustmaster FGT Experience, which from what I can see is pretty similar to your wheel. It's a cheap wheel and pedal set and the quality is what it is. I had to drive with brake and traction control assist with that wheel. It was impossible to adjust neither without.

You can try setting linearity to max for both pedals, that's about the only tip I have. Are you on a PC or a PS with it?

Im on PC dude, but I think this quite strange because some time ago (like a year) I played Euro Truck and this was just fine, dont know what happened really. But thanks for the tip, gonna try it out.

Euro truck and F1 2020 are so different that you shouldn't compare. A big truck if you step on the throttle it won't spin the wheels like it does in an F1 car.

But, make sure you have the correct and latest driver for the wheel as well and see if there is some calibration you can do in the windows wheel properties.

As has been suggested try playing with the saturation and linearity settings and also maybe add some deadzone so that you have a little bit of play before the throttle or brake are activated.