Penalties are broken

Guys when you play a ranked Race you meet people who plays without honor, and hits you when you try to overtake him, the problem his that who plays like this don't receive penalty and the one who was overtaking crashes and takes penalty for cut the turns if his car go over the white line while he have no control of it, My security value is D cause I had 3 times this situation, and i had 3 penalties cause someone destroyed my car and forced me to cut a turn or to hit someone else. I don't know ho to avoid this situation but is so annoying to see idiot people on the podium after he has crashed the other players.

• Agree 1

On 7/22/2020 at 11:22 AM, adrisemenamo said:

Guys when you play a ranked Race you meet people who plays without honor, and hits you when you try to overtake him, the problem his that who plays like this don't receive penalty and the one who was overtaking crashes and takes penalty for cut the turns if his car go over the white line while he have no control of it, My security value is D cause I had 3 times this situation, and i had 3 penalties cause someone destroyed my car and forced me to cut a turn or to hit someone else. I don't know ho to avoid this situation but is so annoying to see idiot people on the podium after he has crashed the other players.

iRacing has a system that I believe should be implemented here.  If you are involved in an accident, you get a penalty, regardless of whether you did the hitting or were the driver who got hit.  The result?  Everyone tries to avoid accidents, and there are a lot less incidents on track.

Until that happens, or people magically develop a sense of decency and honour, I suggest joining a league.  There are some really good ones, with fair drivers and stewards who keep the racing clean.

• Like 1